Is there any food/resturant/pub/bar eating experience thread made yet?

All the talk about the Ajvar ,cevapi, lepinja and all other food i ahve absolutely no clue.. made me wanting to try them!

Any recommendation where I can go for good balkans flavour?

Inb4Balkanitesgazillionposts

You Hypocrite, you have more posts then me ahahhaha

Bro, ive been on here 6months, u been here 2months & have nearly as many posts as me! Hahaha Your average is 20 posts per day!!!

Your a freak of nature ;-)

Inb4Balkanitesgazillionposts

You Hypocrite, you have more posts then me ahahhaha

Bro, ive been on here 6months, u been here 2months & have nearly as many posts as me! Hahaha Your average is 20 posts per day!!!

Your a freak of nature ;-)

ahahahahahahaahahah!!!

Ive been on here longer then 2 months!

**** its freezing this morning!

Slightly off topic. Does anyone know a place that sells 'Kebab Pizza' in Sydney?

I refuse to believe that they only have that in Melbourne

ahahaha

There is one on Mimosa Road,

I think your refering to pizza made from Kebab meat .. i.e Beef / Chicken / Lamb

Slightly off topic. Does anyone know a place that sells 'Kebab Pizza' in Sydney?

ahahaha

I think your refering to pizza made from Kebab meat .. i.e Beef / Chicken / Lamb

Yeah. Basically cheese + mushroom + ground beef + A CRAP TON of kebab meat (i think it was lamb) and Garlic sauce to top it off = highlight of my trip to Melbourne after the Wanderers win :xnod:  

ahahaha

Yeah. Basically cheese + mushroom + ground beef + A CRAP TON of kebab meat (i think it was lamb) and Garlic sauce to top it off = highlight of my trip to Melbourne after the Wanderers win :xnod:  

Or Try the below;

Tommy's Kebab Pizza

Last week after the Perth match................El Jannah's.

F*ck me dead if that isnt the best chicken shop in Sydney I dont know what is. Lots of Wanderers fans after the game as well.

My first time there, wont be the last :good:

ahahaha

Or Try the below;

Tommy's Kebab Pizza

Tommy's definitely does those...

El Jannah & Hawa in granville are ****ing epic

That garlic sauce on a drip all day.

100%, or shooting it up in a back alley like a junkie, need the garlic hit you know?

I wholeheartedly endorse both El Jannah and Tommy's, two fine Western Sydney establishments that do great food.  :xnod:

I can also recommend Sofra Adana in Merrylands if you like pide (or shish), so f*cking good.

I wholeheartedly endorse both El Jannah and Tommy's, two fine Western Sydney establishments that do great food.  :xnod:

I can also recommend Sofra Adana in Merrylands if you like pide (or shish), so f*cking good.

Jannah for Chicken/Chicken Kebab, Tommy's for Kebabs/Pizza.

:meep:

There is one out in nepean/Penrith/Kingswood wau, what it's called I would have no clue but there pizza is epic!!! Especially the kebab pizza

Is that Panthers Kebabs on High Street?

There is one out in nepean/Penrith/Kingswood wau, what it's called I would have no clue but there pizza is epic!!! Especially the kebab pizza

Unsure, there was a few guys at TAFE who decided on a pizza night for someones birthday and we handed em money and they sorted it

I weekly crave el jannah charcoal chicken. Love it! Yet to try Hawa... maybe next time...

El jannah is usually red and black on matchdays...

Should get them sponsoring WSW and have el jannah on the shirts... Beats Perth's chicken treat anyday!

I wholeheartedly endorse both El Jannah and Tommy's, two fine Western Sydney establishments that do great food. :xnod:

I weekly crave el jannah charcoal chicken. Love it! Yet to try Hawa... maybe next time...

El jannah is usually red and black on matchdays...

Should get them sponsoring WSW and have el jannah on the shirts... Beats Perth's chicken treat anyday!

Chicken treat is the best! Best roast chicken that I have tasted

yer i think it is, and their associated to avantis pizza up in the druitt, garlic sauce and chilli till we die

Will El Jannah be open after the nix game on sunday night? Maybe I should go there before instead.

Someone tell me what the absolute epitome of perfection is at this place. I had a look on their website and a chicken roll for 7.50 sounds like the way to go. It's got the garlic sauce on it which seems to be famous sydney-wide, if not further

made the mistake of looking this up right before lunch time on a monday. ****s sake.