The Tassie chards have got their own "flavour profile" thanks to the water, might be a bit different to what you're used to.

3 hours ago, Carns said:

The Tassie chards have got their own "flavour profile" thanks to the water, might be a bit different to what you're used to.

Nope not not Tassie wine..had the Tassie whisky which is VERY VERY good. Will keep a look out for the wine.

today is the perfect day for fruit salad, screw the heat but watermelon, grapes and rockmelon are great(unless its got Listeria then it sucks)

Started making our own pasta , gnocchi , sauce and bread!  ....well , the Mrs does , I just eat it !  :D

EAD Coronavirus!  

I got Lupini!  :woah:

Eyeties will understand

33 minutes ago, JackDoff said:

I got Lupini!  :woah:

Eyeties will understand

Make you fart?

17 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

Make you fart?

Nahhh!

Been trying a wide range of beef jerky lately as it seems that's one of the items that's always available in all the supermarkets during this current event. I was really disappointed with Woolies own brand Beef Jerky, it was horrible.

Jerky is supposed to be dried meat but their one was chewy, had a weird slime feel to it, horrible stuff. 

Probably the best jerky I ever got was from these guys while at the easter show a few years ago: https://www.thejerkyshop.com.au/