Wanderers Powerchair Football

What the fhk?  Are you being serious?  Were there really Sydney FC fans or are you guys fhkn around?

The game isn't till the 10th of May - I assume they will be travelling for that match... 

What the fhk?  Are you being serious?  Were there really Sydney FC fans or are you guys fhkn around?

The game isn't till the 10th of May - I assume they will be travelling for that match... 

they won't travel, they don' t travel to gosford, which is closer for them 

• 3 weeks later...

Boys and girls, can you please spread the word to anyone and everyone about the derby taking place this saturday 10 May 2014 at 2pm.  It's the usual venue at Kevin Betts Stadium.

We need all the support that we can get to help the boys in the first ever derby against the Smurfs.

At this stage I've reached out to as many people as I can, so if you do the same, we should get a decent turnout.

The cousins have been informed. 

• 2 weeks later...

The lads played a decent game in a stop start affair, albeit going down 2-1 to CCM who scored with only a couple of minutes to go.

Congrats to Alex who scored a cracker.

Just not enough game time for Jacob (Santalab) Cross IMHO.

Next game apparently at Kellyville and possibly on Sunday.

edit: HulkStrong doing his best with the big flag to block out the F.LOGS at the back  :smurfpoint:

:xbop:

Edited by WhoDoWeSingFor

Game was changed for the Football 4 All Gala day. The team only just found out the time and details last night for it, we apologise for the late notice and game time.

• 5 weeks later...

Mariners this saturday at 2 pm kevin betts mt druitt. Get your wanderers fix ladies n gentleman, had a great victory last week against the jets, lets go 2 for 2.

We can't hear mariners sing!! :crazy:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

As it's now official that the Brisbane Roar have come to the party and affiliated themselves with Powerchair Football in Queensland, I can say that the Wanderers Powerchair Team will be heading up to Brisbane to compete against the newest Roar team in a match the morning before the A League sides clash on the 8th of March!

More details to follow within the next week.

As it's now official that the Brisbane Roar have come to the party and affiliated themselves with Powerchair Football in Queensland, I can say that the Wanderers Powerchair Team will be heading up to Brisbane to compete against the newest Roar team in a match the morning before the A League sides clash on the 8th of March!

Is that you Andy ?

Is that you Andy ?

Yes Hawk, it is I

• 3 weeks later...

Brisbane Roar v Western Sydney Wanderers Powerchair Match (The Foundation Cup)

The PCYC at Suncorp Stadium, Castlemaine St, Paddington will be open from 11:15am, with some activities for the Roar Powerchair Team before theWanderers kick off against them at 12:00pm in what is hopefully the first of many annual matches against the two clubs completing for the Foundation Cup.

• 2 weeks later...

Gnomey - I'm the guy in the Permobil M300 (obviously a cr@p chair for powerchair footy). How does one go about getting into (particularly WSW) powerchair football? I'm keen to both support you gents when I can get out there and get heavily involved myself (skill + cost permitting) as since I can no longer play non-cripple footy, ski, squash, field hockey etc I'm going nuts with lack of competitive/team stuff to do.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Also note next match against the Jets will be the Powerchair tour of duty. So lets try to get as much fans as possible out to struggle street and support our Powerchair Team.

Saturday 25th July, 3.00 pm Kevin Betts Stadium Mt druitt.

After the match for those that want to have a drink and good feed the Lone Pine Tavern Rooty Hill will host us which is a 5 minute drive from the stadium.

13-15 rooty hill rd south, Rooty Hill.

Hey guys, no game tomorrow (Saturday 6 June). The first week of the month is designated for training, our next game is Sunday 14th June at 11:00am against Central Coast Mariners at Valentine Park, Glenwood. We're calling this the Community Round.