Guest ZipGunBop

Cricket thread

Join WestSydneyFootball.Com and participate by registering an account.

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Erimus said:

Take that Smith you cheating chunt :clapping:

He got his inspiration for illegality from the masters of cheating.......

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/595780/English-cricketer-admits-shining-ball-with-mints

The unplayable reverse swing generated by Simon Jones and Andrew Flintoff, which tormented the Australians, may have been caused by Murray Mints - which, as with other artificial substances, is illegal when shining the ball. The saliva from these mints aided swinging, Trescothick wrote in his autobiography Coming Back To Me.

Trescothick, who also used the mints during the 2001 Ashes, recalled a comical moment in the Headingley Test: "For the first time, as I dived to gather the ball at square-leg, I landed on my side and a shower of Murray Mints spewed out of my trouser pocket all over the grass right in front of the umpire."Fortunately neither he nor the two batsmen seemed to take much notice as I scrambled around on all fours trying desperately to gather in the sweets before they started asking awkward questions."

:D

Edited by sonar

1 minute ago, sonar said:

He got his inspiration for illegality from the masters of cheating.......

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/595780/English-cricketer-admits-shining-ball-with-mints

The unplayable reverse swing generated by Simon Jones and Andrew Flintoff, which tormented the Australians, may have been caused by Murray Mints - which, as with other artificial substances, is illegal when shining the ball. The saliva from these mints aided swinging, Trescothick wrote in his autobiography Coming Back To Me.

Trescothick, who also used the mints during the 2001 Ashes, recalled a comical moment in the Headingley Test: "For the first time, as I dived to gather the ball at square-leg, I landed on my side and a shower of Murray Mints spewed out of my trouser pocket all over the grass right in front of the umpire."Fortunately neither he nor the two batsmen seemed to take much notice as I scrambled around on all fours trying desperately to gather in the sweets before they started asking awkward questions."

Love it when you lot try and justify it with other examples, so ******* funny :D But then only Australia were ******* dumb enough to get caught stuffing stuff down the front of their trousers :D

1 minute ago, Erimus said:

Love it when you lot try and justify it with other examples, so ******* funny :D But then only Australia were ******* dumb enough to get caught stuffing stuff down the front of their trousers :D

As the saying goes....."When in Rome old son".....lol

Just now, sonar said:

As the saying goes....."When in Rome old son".....lol

When in Rome, stuff sandpaper in your jocks...odd saying?

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Erimus said:

When in Rome, stuff sandpaper in your jocks...odd saying?

Your mob...what a bunch of soft cocks.....effing mints........at least we went hard core with the sandpaper.......lol

Although I have to admit neither side has nothing on Afridi and his fangs....lol

Edited by sonar

Just now, sonar said:

Your mob...what a bunch of sofy cocks.....effing mints........at least we went hard core with the sandpaper.......lol

ahem...only one side has been officially caught, and as we all know...its only cheating if you get caught..which thankfully was the case in my University days....

What do you think anyway Sonar..Australia going to do this?

ahem...only one side has been officially caught, and as we all know...its only cheating if you get caught..which thankfully was the case in my University days....

The really really stupid thing is how they thought they wouldn't get caught......lol.....f***ing cameras everywhere....:D

What do you think anyway Sonar..Australia going to do this?

No.....Take something special for Aus to win from here and I seriously hope they don't.

I'm actually flipping between the cricket and watching the other cheating paradise the TDF........:D

2 minutes ago, sonar said:

No.....Take something special for Aus to win from here and I seriously hope they don't.

I'm actually flipping between the cricket and watching the other cheating paradise the TDF........:D

Great, so your gonna keep me company till 3:30am to see this game done :good:

14 minutes ago, Erimus said:

Great, so your gonna keep me company till 3:30am to see this game done :good:

You're mob SHOULD win this in a canter. Should finish well before 3.30am.

You're mob SHOULD win this in a canter. Should finish well before 3.30am.

Roy keeps creaming boundaries like that it will...

Eng 0-50 after 10. Game over . It will take a monumental collapse for Aust to win. Eng will go the final v NZ.....Go the Kiwis......lol......:D

12 minutes ago, sonar said:

Eng 0-50 after 10. Game over . It will take a monumental collapse for Aust to win. Eng will go the final v NZ.....Go the Kiwis......lol......:D

Good start, but work to do yet...

What do you think of this Roy fella, I think he looks a class act...

Just now, Erimus said:

What do you think of this Roy fella, I think he looks a class act...

He seems quality....but then again the top half of Eng batting is on thier day. Getting Archer to play for you guys instead of WI is a plus as well.The difference between Aus and Eng at the minute is that Finch , Maxwell, Stoinis and even Warner to a degree are all hit and miss. Unless he was injured Aus made an error by leaving out Kawaja and putting in Handscombe.

He seems quality....but then again the top half of Eng batting is on thier day. Getting Archer to play for you guys instead of WI is a plus as well.The difference between Aus and Eng at the minute is that Finch , Maxwell, Stoinis and even Warner to a degree are all hit and miss. Unless he was injured Aus made an error by leaving out Kawaja and putting in Handscombe.

Yeah...Handscombe looked all over the place.

This is good practice for the Ashes Sonar...got some late ******* nights ahead of us......

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Erimus said:

This is good practice for the Ashes Sonar...got some late ******* nights ahead of us......

lol...Not sure about the Ashes...as I said I'm a bit turned off by cricket.......a bit meh if you know what I mean.  (Will most probably will watch }

....and in this game Eng giving us a bit of ....cop that...!

Edited by sonar

MASSSIIIIVVEEEEE SIX...Roy smashes Smith out the ground :clapping:

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Erimus said:

MASSSIIIIVVEEEEE SIX...Roy smashes Smith out the ground :clapping:

At least in the morning you may be tired but you're going to be really happy....lol.....

Edited by sonar

Just now, sonar said:

At least tomorrow you may be tired but really happy....lol.....

:tired::woah::tired::woah::lazy::woah:

Sorry Johnny but that's going to be out son.

Sorry Johnny but that's going to be out son.

Plumb lbw, embarrassing review.

Normal service resumed by Roy, crunching the boundaries....

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Erimus said:

Plumb lbw, embarrassing review.

Not a fan of DRS and players being given a call to review, I'd rather they review every decision with the umpire saying out or not and then they review. 

Edited by sonar

Posted (edited)

Well as if to prove a point Roy gets given out and no reviews........

Edited by sonar

Posted (edited)

Got to go Roy lol Great knock

Edited by Erimus