Club Sale & Ownership Speculation/News.

I can feel the passion in our veins when we all rock up at centrebet stadium at Penrith in their stadium for the trial match. The chanting the sticker bombing and the sweet smell of football flair  :ninja:  will be alive!

Burning  :ninja: ill still be in Europe for this game...

New chant: :shout: You can fckin shove your panfers up your arse  

being a massive nrl fan, i would never ever approve of an nrl team buying the wanderers. Private investors are the way to go.

Imagine the dogs or the eels buying the wanderes? would not be the same.

panthers are the biggest bunch of bogans in the NRL... wouldnt want to poison the wanderers with the bogan penrith supporters.

When you go the Centrebet stadium, just go and watch the match. There is nothing further to say or add. There is no need for any banners or any chanting. This has been handled appropriately by the FFA with the answer being No.

We all know its just to get funding for a new stadium and to find people to head to their Leagues club and empty their wallets.

When you go the Centrebet stadium, just go and watch the match. There is nothing further to say or add. There is no need for any banners or any chanting. This has been handled appropriately by the FFA with the answer being No.

We all know its just to get funding for a new stadium and to find people to head to their Leagues club and empty their wallets.

We should orchestrate a full stadium pyro show... that will show them  :ninja:

being a massive nrl fan, i would never ever approve of an nrl team buying the wanderers. Private investors are the way to go.

Imagine the dogs or the eels buying the wanderes? would not be the same.

panthers are the biggest bunch of bogans in the NRL... wouldnt want to poison the wanderers with the bogan penrith supporters.

I can see a partnership and perhaps part/minor sharholding with the Eels possibly working but not total ownership. Like most I am completely against any rival code owning outright or even having a major shareholding of the Wanderers. Hopefully our members can become part shareholders regardless of who the eventual major shareholder is. How about they float the Wanderers, distribute a small portion of shares to members to ensure members always have a say, make the rest available to members as priority shares and then open the remainder to the public or private investors? It would be interesting to see how much would be raised just from our supporter base. I would buy some for sure.

Late last night I happened to see a few news items about a Mr. Wilson at Penriff Panfferz Leagues Club getting a weensy bit upset that David gallop wouldn't even let his conglomerate of weeping pus-draining sores gangrenously rotting away the social fabric of Penrith clubs have a stab at buying part or full ownership of the Western Sydney Wanderers.

Now after I decided that I must've received a blow to the head, or perhaps fallen through a Star Trek-inspired tear in the fabric of the time/space contiuum, or perhaps I'd been slipped a mickey finn of performance enhancing substances courtesy of a secretive visit from James Hird and Stephen Dank whilst I slept, came the cold fury inspiring understanding that this farkwit, this ignoramus, this half-witted troll with the sports administrative skill of Johnny Cash as a child asking his brother how a timber saw works and would he mind lying near the blade to demonstrate, was serious...well....

1.gif

I'm sorry, but as someone who has lived in the same postcode as the Taj MaPokies on and off since 1975 I'm freakin' pissed off that this noob and his bunch of arschlochen who have done bugger all to the power of nothing over the square root of fuk'all first have the temerity to even think about trying to use their funds to buy our club when their focus is Thugby League and its propagation throughout its diminished empire (which was shrunk thanks to the ICAC-arousing improprieties of a recent major figure at Panfferz board). The same tool, twat, mental midget has the Stevie-Wonder-esque vision to claim:

"It's no different to us owning Panthers Leagues Club and Glenbrook Bowling Club five minutes up the road," he said.

"I just thought, there's a business, does it make sense, can I make money out of it and would it add value to all our other assets?

"This wouldn't have affected our rugby league commitment at all. If I could find a baseball team that made a good profit I'd buy them.

"If I could find an ice-cream shop, and it made sense, I'd buy it.

Read more: http://www.foxsports.com.au/football/a-league/penrith-panthers-fail-in-bold-bid-to-buy-a-league-club-western-sydney-wanderers/story-e6frf4gl-1226701599715#ixzz2ch1DWFot

I like so many of us here in the thread, and arguably more critically those at FFA HQ (i.e. David Gallop) have seen through this whingeing bag of hopelessness and his must-have-been-lobotomized-when-he-drove-along-Mulgoa-Road-on-the-way-to-work-mind, and told him what to do with his offer, where to put it, how to wash the self-inflicted faecal stains on said proposal and the address of a good proctologist to help him remove the self-inserted proposal.

Hands of Panfferz, and stay the **** away from our club!

I doubt very much Marconi has the money to bid for the Wanderers without exposing themselves financially. Though not on the strife they were in a while back there still is debt. They will need a major backer I think to help them out.

Yeah, read the same.

In fear of annoying a lot of our folk, I cannot see us playing out of a redeveloped Marconi, unless they put in a light rail or the like to the stadium door.

Even then, you need an entire entertainment precinct surrounding the ground. Restaurants, bars, cafe's etc, not just Marconi.

Can see them having a small stake at best. But they would have to prove they have the finances.

Edit: just read about playing out of Marconi Stadium. No thanks. You've already shut the door.

Edited by Montalbano
Guest ZipGunBop

I would say to panthers.

"Ok no worries, just re-name your league team "western Sydney wanderers", change the strip to red and black hoops and we will think about it, if you truly want a "sports club" ala Panathanaikos the football team comes first."

I would say to panthers.

"Ok no worries, just re-name your league team "western Sydney wanderers", change the strip to red and black hoops and we will think about it, if you truly want a "sports club" ala Panathanaikos the football team comes first."

i would support a western sydney wanderers NRL team, netball team, cricket team, rugby team.

AFL and baseball can **** right off though

I can feel the passion in our veins when we all rock up at centrebet stadium at Penrith in their stadium for the trial match. The chanting the sticker bombing and the sweet smell of football flair  :ninja:  will be alive!

Don't forget the sweet smell of ethnic food also.... Thai Chili Sauce wiff your Wedges