RBB taking over

whoooaaa lol!!! 

Another one.. Timmy Cahill rocking the scarf. Yeahhhhhh buddy... Good advertisement for us lol!

6b2eac9f20ca93126dc8d0e3f7c8de81.png

not a fan of him(the non cahill one) with an RBB scarf but i suppose its good coverage for the wanderers

Edited by TheGoatOfDoom

HAHA JamCal i know.... Someone is not gonna be happy, i dont care, i thought it was bloody awesome, i bet all those pussy Cove supporters weren't/aren't happy lol. f4gg0ts

inb4 some hk casual comes on here talking about how its a disgrace to the image of the RBB.

Why? If they had those scarves they are the "hk" core you speak of.

I was referring to people who (probably don't have scarves but) think of themselves as hk's, rather than these guys who evidently know what they're doing and are just having fun with it. 

(Case in point, guy who complained about Pikachus.)

HAHA JamCal i know.... Someone is not gonna be happy, i dont care, i thought it was bloody awesome, i bet all those pussy Cove supporters weren't/aren't happy lol. f4gg0ts

inb4 some hk casual comes on here talking about how its a disgrace to the image of the RBB.

I was referring to people who (probably don't have scarves but) think of themselves as hk's, rather than these guys who evidently know what they're doing and are just having fun with it. 

(Case in point, guy who complained about Pikachus.)

You actually said casuals which is probably an accurate point, being casual is serious business, It even has a uniform :rofl:

They wouldn't be caught dead around the Footy Show. More than likely a cheeky bastard from the forum.

Funny **** though, Footy Show jumping on the bandwagon!

(To clarify, I like casuals. I just know that someone is going to take this way too seriously very soon.)

Imagine going back in time 10 years and telling Paul Vautin that he'd be going on the Footy Show wearing the scarf of a NSW football club.

wtf is hk?

wtf is hk?

Harry Kewell

wtf is hk?

Hard/Hectic ****.