Brendon Santalab

mack

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Great letter. Just wish he could spell beter. ;)

Give the guy a brake, he kiked a football arownd insted of atten... atendi... going to clases.

Hmmm...

I can write far more eloquently and accurately than Santa

He can play football far more eloquently than me

I have a couple of degrees

He got to stick it up Abbas and has won an ACL in red and black

Santa winz hans farking downe

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/article/2017/01/19/santalab-says-players-crying-out-consistency-refs

Edit: just noticed that this has been posted already in the four blind mice thread.

From the article -

"Match officials have received more criticism this year than any other in the history of the A-League, for getting decisions wrong, missing things, over-reacting and sometimes not acting strongly enough."

Is that because this season they are lacking vision, or because they have Vi$ion?!? :unknw:

• 2 weeks later...

While I was watching the game with my mate, I mentioned to him "what the hell would we have done without Santa over last year or two". The guy just keeps scoring, and a lot of good quality goals as well. I love the look in his eyes after he scores. It pumps me up knowing Santa is on the field and looking dangerous :)

Love how he pretty much always makes a point to point to the guy who assists him for the goals. Noticeably did that with Nico for the first one and maybe even Antonis, can't remember.

Set up the one for Nico as well when he could have been more selfish and gone for goal.

Edited by WestSyd