Brendon Santalab

mack

When you watch the video you can tell during that part that he's been told to say it...he can't even look directly at the camera.

Any body language experts amongst us want to discet this?
Hard to get a stolid read on someone unless you've spent a bit of time with them. The whole theory that everyone share similar telltale body language is a bit of a myth Edited by Alexander
  • 2 weeks later...

The best bits -

"I tried to shift them out of their natural positions and then wait for the moment and I got a fantastic ball from 'Bridgey' and managed to score. What a season he's having - he's been outstanding for us.

"Bridgey is so classy in those situations, so composed. I think he's really shining this season. He's fitter than ever and he's a huge asset to our team and our club."

mark-bridge_1mmysgfc2k9av15r2fo06hmud4.j

Edited by theguyyouwishyouwere
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Has posted on Instagram looking very sad along with the caption "The moment it ended. How to recover, only God knows #helpless #broken"

Not looking good :(

broke up with his girlfriend according to Taurus

Has posted on Instagram looking very sad along with the caption "The moment it ended. How to recover, only God knows #helpless #broken"

Definitely the face of someone who's had some sort of loss. Poor bloke

I read it on the interwebz, must be true.