English Championship & Football League Thread

At least it should be a good match

Yeah it will. Hopefully QPR can beat a team that actually has a chance

I never get a chance to watch much championship, what's your draw been like?

A win is a win, especially if its against a lower team haha

Don't get to see it either. Went on a streak of clean sheets without a real top team. Then we lost against a good team and will now have to face it. One point of promotion is alright but we are holding on

Don't get to see it either. Went on a streak of clean sheets without a real top team. Then we lost against a good team and will now have to face it. One point of promotion is alright but we are holding on

Ah thats fair enough, well it's a long season ahead! 

Just noticed this place has a championship thread! Good stuff  :good:

Unfortunately being a Middlesbrough supporter my contributions will generally not be positive as there isn't much to be happy about at the moment  :nono:

Hopefully Gibson has a good new manager lined up but with little in the way of financial backing it is a hard sell these days. 

If the boss is happy then I am happy. Pride returning to Pride Park. 

Derby manager Steve McClaren:

"My team can be proud of their performance. I know from working here with QPR's players that they're the best team in the league and will have no problems going up with the squad they've got.

"We stopped them playing and did everything well without the ball in the first half, but we could have been better with the ball. This is all about the long term. It didn't work out for us today but most of the time it will."

Inb4 the Leicester fans on here.

Well done and well played. We completely lacked passion and heart whilst you had it. Definitely the best team I've seen us play this season. I've also got a chest infection. What a s*** week this has been.

At least there's one positive- the wanderers won :D

Had some luck on our side too.. :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlWZdBsUYJA

I was right behind the corner of that goal where the ball went. As soon as that went in I knew it was game over, no matter what we did. I personally think something has gone on in the dressing room because we're not showing any signs of progress atm.

Wolves on the march in League One. See you boys in the Premier League in 2015.

Leyton Orient doing well in League 1 so far. Thought it would be a two horse race between Wolves and Peterborough. Bristol City are in all sorts of problems and so are Sheffield Utd (which I find mildly amusing).

Leyton Orient doing well in League 1 so far. Thought it would be a two horse race between Wolves and Peterborough. Bristol City are in all sorts of problems and so are Sheffield Utd (which I find mildly amusing).

Sheffield United still haven't recovered from being beaten in the playoff final against Burnley a few years ago.

Sheffield United still haven't recovered from being beaten in the playoff final against Burnley a few years ago.

Yes. Seems they're on the road to doing a Portsmouth. 

Maybe.  Not like Blackburn Rovers though who are definitly on the road to doing an Aldershot Town. 36 million lost this year, 60+million in debt and no way of ever paying it back.  Up the chicken farmers.

Maybe.  Not like Blackburn Rovers though who are definitly on the road to doing an Aldershot Town. 36 million lost this year, 60+million in debt and no way of ever paying it back.  Up the chicken farmers.

Quite a few teams being propped up purely by the owners which could go pear shaped very quickly if the owners pull out (Either voluntarily or involuntarily).

Quite a few teams being propped up purely by the owners which could go pear shaped very quickly if the owners pull out (Either voluntarily or involuntarily).

sheikh_mansur_1217178c.jpg