• 2 weeks later...

I was watching a shitty stream on my iPad and I could see it was a handball, don't know how 3 officials could have missed it. Ironic that there sleeve sponsor is specsavers. 2 nil and them down to 10 men at half time totally changes the game.

Poor officiating aside we were also pretty poor. Ronny messed up taking Forrest off instead of commons who had a shocker and Tonev is rubbish, another wrong substitution. Matthews shouldn't have let them in behind like that from our corner, Gordon red card was right though.

ðŸ€ðŸ€ðŸ€ðŸ€

I see the Celtic are uprising

I see the title on the way

I see the fans having a party

When we're crowned champions in may

Glasgows green and White, the Huns are ******* shite and I see titles on the way

• 2 weeks later...

Next season a thistle defender will catch the ball with both hands in his own box, then hold it above his head and run around for a minute, before throwing it out of play.

And the ref will wave play on.

Guest ZipGunBop

Most prolific producers of talent in Europe. Celtic at #26, no surprise who's in first spot.

http://www.football-observatory.com/IMG/pdf/wp100_eng.pdf

Apart from Ajax, Barca and Real the rest of the top 10 is incredibly surprising

Amsterdams red light district remains as a great enticing factor in Ajax youth recruitment.

You can't tell me that pimply 17 year olds with a few thousand euros burning holes in their pockets won't be hitting the strip when the gaffer has his back turned.

• mack locked this topic