score?

We got there, and we actually played pretty well. Need to take that kind of firm going forward. Commons my MOM.

And the best thing about the rogic transfer is all these SPL experts have come out of the woodwork.

Score? assuming by the comment you got through

3-2 on the night, 4-3 on aggregate.

score?

We got there, and we actually played pretty well. Need to take that kind of firm going forward. Commons my MOM.

And the best thing about the rogic transfer is all these SPL experts have come out of the woodwork.

Umm, no. 3-0 on the night, so 3-2 on aggregate...

how good was that game - best part was the first goal when the commentator is yelling "Celtic needed something special or just anything. Chris Commons went with the special option."

Guest ZipGunBop

What a brilliant game. I left "magic" all over my loungeroom floor.

Sammy MOM, bossed BOTH flanks. 3-0, picked it like a dirty nose.

Anyone know what time the CL draw is on here?

score?

Umm, no. 3-0 on the night, so 3-2 on aggregate...

Yep, I'll put my hand up... confused myself.

Sorry everyone.

• 2 weeks later...

That was a helluva draw.

Barca

Milan

Ajax

Hoops.

Nae bother. Easy ;)

Hi brother. If you're in Brisbane tonight (17th) there's a meeting on at the Pig & Whistle from 7pm to talk about what we as supporters are going to do for World Cup/Asian Cup and discussion about active support in general. Benched and Southy from this forum will be there.

• mack locked this topic