Spare/Additional/Selling Ticket Thread

i got 6 tickets to sell to the wanderers vs smurf fc. they are in a row bay 38 row Y wanderers supporters section.

they are all ezy ticket. once paypal payment has gone through ill send u the pdf... hopefully this stops scalpers on ebay

p.s i paid $38 per ticket... im selling for $38 :)

Mack: I'm pinning this thread and have given it a re-name.

This is the one thread for all 'I have tickets to sell' posts.

I have one rule:

You sell at face value (or less, up to you).

Actually I have an extra rule:

No bitching at me if a sale goes bad. It's the dual responsibility of the seller and buyer to ensure they don't rip each other off.

Just posted in other derby thread.

Need 2 rbb tickets, missed out on tickets as I'm on holidays in Croatia with occasional Internet access.

Just DM me, I'll pay you guys at the Wellington game 100% per cent and shout a beer at the woolie or roxy :)

Burning I missed out.

Mack: I'm pinning this thread and have given it a re-name.

This is the one thread for all 'I have tickets to sell' posts.

I have one rule:

You sell at face value (or less, up to you).

Actually I have an extra rule:

No bitching at me if a sale goes bad. It's the dual responsibility of the seller and buyer to ensure they don't rip each other off.

I dont think anyone on this forum would rip anyone off ! We are all brothers here

I have 4 adult tickets in Bay 29 row L.

Just want my money back, so $25 each, preferably sell all of them in 1 transaction.

Let me know.

This is for Mariners round 1 game.

It'll help if u said for what game ^^

Whoops, I just copied from the Round 1 Mariners thread, forgot to add that. Thanks

Seems I can't edit old posts.

Edited by kais84

2 Tickets Row A Bay 29 Active for the CCM Rd 1 game...PM me.

Manfred, if you ring Ticketek, they should change them for you for Non-Active Away Support.  You'd of course have to pay the price difference.

I bought GA tickets because on Fri morning they hadn't put up the Non-Active Away Support category.  Then when I found out that later that they created one, I rang them and had the tickets changed over from GA to Non-Active Away Support (the price was the same, so I didn't have to pay anything for that change).

Good luck!

2 Tickets Row A Bay 29 Active for the CCM Rd 1 game...PM me.

Manfred, if you ring Ticketek, they should change them for you for Non-Active Away Support.  You'd of course have to pay the price difference.

I bought GA tickets because on Fri morning they hadn't put up the Non-Active Away Support category.  Then when I found out that later that they created one, I rang them and had the tickets changed over from GA to Non-Active Away Support (the price was the same, so I didn't have to pay anything for that change).

Good luck!

Thanks Bom...I went ahead and got 2 tickets in Bay 51 so my 2 actives are spare. I'll give it a few days and if no bites I'll be probably going to eBay for face price.

Still got the 3 x active for ccm game if anyone needs them.

Want to move to non -active, missus wants to watch the game :(

Have one non-active to exchange for an active. Is this ok?

Sorry man, no can do.

Need to have 3 together.