Fantasy A-League 2013/14

This is BS. Everyone who is a starting player is massively overpriced. Heffernan only made 60 points last year, he's valued at 200k.

Put in 5 starting players (Theo, Berisha, Hersi, McGlinchey, Rose), and the game has to auto-complete the other 10 members of the squad with random players worth 125k at the most. So you basically can afford a starting keeper, and three other good players.

This is going to be interesting but there is some really good value players, but still its a tight budget. If only I could find another 25k I would have a cracker of a side. From what I have seen most people in the comp have picked Brillante at 150k which I think is a bargain. I have opted for a 3-4-3 to maximise goal scorers and assists and have tried where possible to predict who will win by a big score next week. Hence my reasoning for putting in Berisha and Babarousis as my main strikers and then Taggert as a value pick. I also think Troisi is a bargain as well and I am considering starting him instead of Liam Miller so that I can get McBreen instead of Babarousis. Good cheap players who will start include Caira at 100k, McLaren 125k, Milicevic at 125k, Vrankovic at 100k. I have totally massacred my bench and have no room to move. Hope it pays off.

Anyway I have nothing to hide, except for the fact I have no starting WSW players and I made Berisha my captain :P . I want to throw up now :bad: .I hope Berisha scores a hatrick against Wellington :D . I tried to fit some of our boys in my  team but always unbalances a spot, just too expensive. Best laid plans can still go tits up, am expecting to  be near the bottom even with the best laid out plans. I am sure the starting XI will change before the 1st game.

Goalkeeper - Birighitti

Defenders - Anderson, Milicevic, Zullo

Midfielders -  Lustica, Nichols(VC), Brillante, Miller

Strikers - Barbarousis, Berisha (Capt), Taggart

Subs: Tyson, , Woodcock, Slater, Neill

Edit: Of course Barbourousis cant play this weekend so he is out, and in his place I put Smeltz

Edited by Jukes01

2-5-3 formation should be interesting with the team i picked.Balanced team i think but hard to fit expensive attacking players

goalkeeper- Galekovic (vc),Tyson

defenders- Leijer,Roux,Seip....sub Brindel South

midfileders- Abbas,hersi ©,Brillante,Troisi,Miller...sub Oats

strikers- Nagai,Pain... sub Minniecon

null_zpsb10cf4f2.png

Couldn't get myself to put any ESFC players.

No doubt this current 11 will change a fair few times before next week

Pretty sure Engelaar is long term injury already man. Heads up.

Oh yeah you're right. Well that ****ed things up, Just made another 5 changes shaatt

null_zpsb10cf4f2.png

The team names under the players are wrong lol, has the WSW as CCM, CCM as WSW, Victory as heart, heart as victory etc etc, am I missing something?

null_zpsb10cf4f2.png

The team names under the players are wrong lol, has the WSW as CCM, CCM as WSW, Victory as heart, heart as victory etc etc, am I missing something?

It's their next opponent lol

will be joining over the weekend, alot more players will sign up next week.

a comp of 50 would be sick, should easily get that tho :)

anyone put any smurfs in yet? im guessing ADP is 400k +