Eastern Stand BLACK MEMBERSHIPS

Personally I feel like punching the clown.

He constantly bangs on the seats, the small fence behind us and its a constant vibration which is down right annoying most of the time. If he wants to stand up all the time, fair enough - but remember he's in front of a disabled bay, they struggle to see at the best of times. To top it off he cracked the shits at something during the CCM game and kicked a beer that not only drenched my wife but the 3 guys in front of us too.

If he beer showers, get up, punch him and tell him to go back to the cricket. God dam hate beer showers ...

He actually kicked the beer off the ground, he clearly had no clue who was around him - or he simply didn't care. My mate came the first home game of the season and sat in the wife's seat - he's nicknamed him '97'... as in a few cents short of a dollar.

Anyway, moving on...

Any thoughts about getting some confetti for the stands as well as the RBB? That looked awesome the other day.

I saw a few people tearing up the magazine pages.

I don't want to get your hopes up, but this website only has 2500 members (most of which are RBB) it would be quite difficult to get that level of coordination for a mass confetti throw. Don't get me wrong I love the enthusiasm, I just don't want my WanderBros heart to be broke.

What I've always loved is the idea of just having a banner somewhere just near the halfway. Maybe even a little URL on there to help people get on this website. Co-ordinate a bit more, hopefully organise a mass confetti throw in the future.

I have no idea about how to:

• design a banner
  • make a banner
  • call the club to say we have a banner
fOLL5yL.png
I'm in bay 68 and were in desperate need of some banner/confetti/ or just more enthusiastic supporters. Maybe the eastern stand thread should become about coordinating something or the other.
Guest mickisnot

I'm in bay 68 and were in desperate need of some banner/confetti/ or just more enthusiastic supporters. Maybe the eastern stand thread should become about coordinating something or the other.

Dam that sounds bad.

We need a banner, pronto. I just have no idea about going about it lol Maybe i'll pitch a question to the guys in the photoshop thread, and then we'll work something out.

Guest mickisnot

Things that should be sent off to the Cove for their use...

Mobile Phone flashlights...been there, done that and it was a one off...repeated use smacks of bandwagon me-tooism

Beer throwers...aside from being just a massive pain in the arse, what some of mono-brow thinks that wasting even crappy Toohey's mid-strength is something to do. FFS either drink it or go back to sniffing your dad's old KB cans if you can't hold your grog

Beer showers haven't taken off [thank ****]. They are worse then people smuggling weapons of mass destruction over Australian borders.

Problem is it faces the cameras so I'm guessing most if not all the ad space is taken up with paying customers advertising.

I can't believe I couldn't remember this. This is the reason why we can't have a banner. It was discussed only a few pages back.

I'm just going to keep bumping this thread every now and again, and hopefully as more and more people join the West Sydney Football forum we'll gather like a solid 30 guys to start co-ordinating stuff.

Guest mickisnot

To all my fellow East Stand knock around, I found out tonight you can access the Southern part of the stadium hassle free. WanderDogs to be purchased.

How do you get from the South Stand to the Eastern Stand?

Easy. I thought it was going to be blocked off by a gate like the northern end. But much to my delight it was the contrary. Then the ******* stand wasn't there (but that's another story)

Walk all the way down to till you get to the away bay. Then just continue along the footpath until you're at the southern end.

To all my fellow East Stand knock around, I found out tonight you can access the Southern part of the stadium hassle free. WanderDogs to be purchased.

Easy. I thought it was going to be blocked off by a gate like the northern end. But much to my delight it was the contrary. Then the ****ing stand wasn't there (but that's another story)

Walk all the way down to till you get to the away bay. Then just continue along the footpath until you're at the southern end.

Knowing this earlier would have saved me a lot of headache at the start of the season.

Guest mickisnot

Easy. I thought it was going to be blocked off by a gate like the northern end. But much to my delight it was the contrary. Then the ****ing stand wasn't there (but that's another story)

Knowing this earlier would have saved me a lot of headache at the start of the season.

If its any consilation I only found out yesterday, I expected to be jumping barriers, punching security and just all round getting violent to get my hands on one of those WanderDogs.

In the end it's a lovely stroll down the footpath.

If its any consilation I only found out yesterday, I expected to be jumping barriers, punching security and just all round getting violent to get my hands on one of those WanderDogs.

My issue was moving in the opposite direction actually.  I wasn't relishing jumping the fence and ending up in the away bay.

Guest mickisnot

My issue was moving in the opposite direction actually.  I wasn't relishing jumping the fence and ending up in the away bay.

Imagine that for next home game. You run down to where you think the south end is. Over zealous security guards are everywhere, primed and ready to beat up on anyone that may/may-not be doing the right thing. All that's on your mind right now is the WanderDog. The bloods pumping, it's now or never, you jump the fence...

Only to end up in Le Cove.

i don't hear any negative comments from some people when flares are lit in the RBB,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. 

Wait what.

i said "some people". sorry i'll be more specific then. there were no negative comments from BigDukes or Legionista regarding the use of flares at the melb victory game, but they feel compelled to make negative comments regarding the use of "christmas lights". i find that a double standard.

:smurfnono:

Be cool.

A question was asked and I happened to see it so I gave my opinion.

Imagine that for next home game. You run down to where you think the south end is. Over zealous security guards are everywhere, primed and ready to beat up on anyone that may/may-not be doing the right thing. All that's on your mind right now is the WanderDog. The bloods pumping, it's now or never, you jump the fence...

Only to end up in Le Cove.

Only to find a lot of people consuming other "dogs" of a more repugnant variety.

• 2 weeks later...

Never Eat Soggy Wheatbix

I use the below;

Never Enjoyed Sydney Weather ... or

Never Encourage SydneyFC Wankers .. or

None Exhibit SaintDino's Ways

Edited by Balkanite
Guest mickisnot

Is the western stand the one the away fans sit in? Few questions if yes, anyone have a photo of this side and how tight is security for the top level?

The Eastern side is the one the away fans sit in and no I don't have a photo.

I only answered this question because it helps bump up the thread ...

I'll answer this questions ******* vaguely, the security depends game-to-game (LOL how satisfied out of 10 are you with that answer?)

• 10 months later...

Felt good to be back in 66 tonight. Was a little quiet, everyone must be on weekday mode.

There were a few guys in Bay 65 (who I know for a fact are pork eating addicts) who tried to issue a few words of encouragement to the officials...and one of them wrote the post immediately before yours  :good:

Having said that saw a few new faces, plenty of kids and even families with toddlers so unsurprising the mongrel didn't get much of a showing in my usual haunt.

Felt good to be back in 66 tonight. Was a little quiet, everyone must be on weekday mode.

There were a few guys in Bay 65 (who I know for a fact are pork eating addicts) who tried to issue a few words of encouragement to the officials...and one of them wrote the post immediately before yours  :good:

Having said that saw a few new faces, plenty of kids and even families with toddlers so unsurprising the mongrel didn't get much of a showing in my usual haunt.

The group in front of us were the same, as were those in the middle of our row, but the people in between were new and well... there are some larger members in the centre and the new people were struggling to see the game... One lady had to move to the disabled seats to actually sit in a seat.

Big love to the mo in 66 that got Carney to react. Solid effort 10/10.

This bloke has been at it since game 1 season 1. He can now add Carney to an impressive list that also includes Archie Thompson among plenty of others. Very funny guy!

Big love to the mo in 66 that got Carney to react. Solid effort 10/10.

This bloke has been at it since game 1 season 1. He can now add Carney to an impressive list that also includes Archie Thompson among plenty of others. Very funny guy!

Speaking of Carney, i ended up trolling him from Bay 44 and he reacted quite poorly.

Initially at any point he had the ball i initiated a "YOU'RE **** CARNEY chant" after the 83rd minute he snapped and replied, "At Least im Rich!" to which i replied, "Your Working For Newcastle, that's not possible!"

At the end of the game some of the Jets players came over to Bay 44 to say hello to some jets fans (Flores was an absolute gentleman).

I asked Flores to get Carney to come say hello as i was a "Big Fan".

Carney came over and i pretended to take a photo with him before i shouted, "YOU'RE **** CARNEY!" he got pissed off and went into the tunnel.

Needless to say i caught a fishy last night.

Trollface-Fishing.png

Guest mickisnot

Us boys in Bay 65 were solidly dishing it out on Carney.

Then when Gallaway did that filth tackle on Ruka.. 

Well let's just say he didn't want to be anywhere near us after that!

Us boys in Bay 65 were solidly dishing it out on Carney.

Then when Gallaway did that filth tackle on Ruka.. 

Well let's just say he didn't want to be anywhere near us after that!

Mick, dunno bout you digger but I was looking for Hatamoto to come over and have a word to me after what I said about that dumb ******* **** who was the ******* useless prick who was on the sideline, the useless **** wanker. Arsehole cocksucking numpty