Eastern Stand BLACK MEMBERSHIPS

• 2 months later...

Hey guys,

I'm going to need to change my seats at both stadiums since they've stuffed up my seats. Did anyone else need to change? If anyone else wanted to change, did you want to sit next to Prydz & friends? If so I'll add you to a PM group so we can coordinate.

Hey guys,

I'm going to need to change my seats at both stadiums since they've stuffed up my seats. Did anyone else need to change? If anyone else wanted to change, did you want to sit next to Prydz & friends? If so I'll add you to a PM group so we can coordinate.

Stuffed up in what way? I'm not entirely happy with my new seats for my Black membership but there may not be much better and I'm requesting an additional one anyway.

Hey guys,

Stuffed up in what way? I'm not entirely happy with my new seats for my Black membership but there may not be much better and I'm requesting an additional one anyway.
Sorry, couldn't be bothered to write it again :P

So foundation black member pretty much 1 bay next to half way up the back, moved to the goal line at spotless next to the away fans & on the halfway line at ANZ. Happy with one & not with the other, can you guess which one :lol:

I might ask if there is anything they can do, but my biggest issue is that they've split up our group of 5 which is my biggest issue, especially when one is my brother & one is my partner :lol:

We had two rows of 9 seats each in Bay 64. 18 of us all sitting together. We have now been split across 3 different bays at Spotless. The bay on the letter doesn't match the bay on the email. We emailed the club at the end of last season asking to be kept together, not happy at all.

We had two rows of 9 seats each in Bay 64. 18 of us all sitting together. We have now been split across 3 different bays at Spotless. The bay on the letter doesn't match the bay on the email. We emailed the club at the end of last season asking to be kept together, not happy at all.

hopefully that can be fixed but i noticed the bay on the letter is different i think the email is the correct one

hopefully that can be fixed but i noticed the bay on the letter is different i think the email is the correct one

Club has said the email is correct. My friend had the same problem

Club has said the email is correct. My friend had the same problem

sounds like there was some kind of massive system error when it comes to the letters

• 1 month later...

Anyone got their seat re-allocations yet?

I haven't got mine yet but I know that others in our group have been allocated already, not sure what is happening :unknw:

No word yet on my desired shift to the RBB...gonna give it a few more days then it's...
I wouldn't worry too much, in terms of space the RBB has plenty of room/space for additions so it shouldn't be in any doubt

Anyone got their seat re-allocations yet?

I haven't got mine yet but I know that others in our group have been allocated already, not sure what is happening :unknw:

No word yet on my desired shift to the RBB...gonna give it a few more days then it's...

giphy.gif

Call the club mate.. They'll move you to the rbb section. Guaranteed.

Rang the club today. No sign of our seating change request. Despite filling out the online form and several emails. Little disappointing when we followed the correct procedures and simply just wanted our group to be kept together as we were at Pirtek and not split up.

I suggest anyone waiting to see how their request went, call the club.

I'm waiting for them to call me back, hopefully with positive news.

Rang the club today. No sign of our seating change request. Despite filling out the online form and several emails. Little disappointing when we followed the correct procedures and simply just wanted our group to be kept together as we were at Pirtek and not split up.

I suggest anyone waiting to see how their request went, call the club.

I'm waiting for them to call me back, hopefully with positive news.

Good to hear you were pro active in chasing them up. I guess they slipped up? No excuses tho.

I put in my request in and they called in a few weeks ago in regards to the changes.

Pydz I suggest you call them up about moving. Make sure when you move you take me with you!!

PM if you need my details.

i am still waiting for my seating request to be processed through i did say that my request should be put last though so i kinda deserve it :P

Call them up. Trust me. They aren't that busy lol.