Eastern Stand BLACK MEMBERSHIPS

Last season, I think it's safe to say the east side of the ground was louder and more rowdy than the west. Serious question, is it just me or is the west now louder?

I'm biased but always thought us Eastern Stand bods were rowdier than the west...after all, that's where the corporate and sits-behind-Popa mob are  :P

Having said that I have noticed a few new faces in Bay 65...wonder if that has contributed?

Last season, I think it's safe to say the east side of the ground was louder and more rowdy than the west. Serious question, is it just me or is the west now louder?

Last season and this season I've sat on the west side and notice that East side is much louder, just have a look at the amount of fans that are jumping around on East side vs the West side, that gives it away.

Also, it seems the top tier of West side is louder then the bottom? Most of the noise fans seems to come from above.

Matty from the edge of 56/55 I agree with you. Last year east was on point but west seems to have stepped up their WDWSF game....

South is obviously the loudest tho...

I come on here from time to time and saw this thread when it first started. I hesitated admitting I sat in Bay 66 because  for all of last season and now this one because I am that big mouth that never sits down and carries on like an idiot. But, especially this season, I'm not the odd one out LOL

Do you wear the Mooy jersey in the back row by any chance?

That dude in the Mooy jersery is legendary. His passion level, it's over 9000.  :clapping:

Guest mickisnot

East side always been louder. Black memberships are catered to 18-40 age group from the get go.

Red memberships give it a good go but too many families and kids. Im not being sexist but mothers with younger kids are a massive buzz kill. They seem to think swearing delays kids development while they feed their kids sugar drinks and shove buckets of chips down their throat. Obviously some of the soccer moms (are good for the eyes ;)) know the culture well and allow mass anger and swearing while their kids are forced to down protein shakes LOL.

tl;dr Eastern side always has been and always will be louder.

Now that we have Victory this week look out for me at Parramatta stadium, VLATKO 9! Bay 65, row j, 141.

Black memberships are catered to 18-40 age group from the get go.

<<Looks up hair dye treatment for greying barnet>>

<<Looks up young man's lingo for street cred>>

<<Considers ringing Ben for a red membership>>

East side always been louder. Black memberships are catered to 18-40 age group from the get go.

Red memberships give it a good go but too many families and kids. Im not being sexist but mothers with younger kids are a massive buzz kill. They seem to think swearing delays kids development while they feed their kids sugar drinks and shove buckets of chips down their throat. Obviously some of the soccer moms (are good for the eyes ;)) know the culture well and allow mass anger and swearing while their kids are forced to down protein shakes LOL.

Now that we have Victory this week look out for me at Parramatta stadium, VLATKO 9! Bay 65, row j, 141.

Holy **** mick - didn't know we sit so close  :P

Edited by Burztur

Holy **** mick - didn't know we sit so close :P

Only 3 rows and about 10 seats away meself

Guest mickisnot

Holy **** mick - didn't know we sit so close  :P

I don't know you from a bar of soap. However I don't want to seem over the top and tell me if I'm being a little too forward here. But ....

Are we in bro-fisting distance?

qIWSUPN.png?1

Also 100 posts!

(Been on this site for a year and a half now. I don't know how people get posts into the thousands... I don't ... I just don't ...)

Only 3 rows and about 10 seats away meself

I could give you a f**king hug from there!

gUPX5Rl.jpg

Guest mickisnot

Gracious bump to keep thread active.

Melbourne Victory tonight my east stand active boys. Remember:

1. Diss all referee decisions that negatively affect Wanderers. Don't be a white knight and tell others that the referee got it right, even if he did. SAVE IT FOR THE AFTER GAME DISCUSSION. Not only do you sound an like a know it all, but you ruin home ground advantage.

2. Complete opposite of rule number one. When referee gives a positive decision, no matter how wrong. PRAISE HIM INTO THE OBLIVION. Again, save your "Actual thoughts" for after game.

3. Goes without saying, help the RBB with any cross stadium support. If they want to try a new call-and-repeat chant, use your head and think about what they want to do. Practise makes perfect!

4. Do the 80th minute poznan. Even if you hate it, keep it to yourself and embrace your Wander-bro/bra's. Don't get on your mobile phone and record it, keep that for the casuals!

5. If you hate the poznan that badly just remember one of calls that made Wanderers famous: SHOULDER-TO-SHOULDER.

6. In east stand you don't have to sing but at the very least try and work out the words. It will help with the marches!!!

7. Most important, DO NOT get sh** faced hammered. I don't like to drink at all, some people like a few just to relax. Keep an eye out for how you're going. It's very easy to take things too far when you're angry but if you add alcohol to the equation. You'll go well past the line, save that for the cricket and NRL (if you like those sports) We really don't need the media to take things well out of proportion for something that could of been avoided.

To sum up, get loud, get angry and save the intellectual discussions for after the game. Good luck my east stand boys!

Guest mickisnot

haha wanderbra

I've read your comments on the forum before and I can say with full honesty that if you laugh chances are everyone else did as well.

**** yeah!!!

I sorta wish I was you...

Gracious bump to keep thread active.

Melbourne Victory tonight my east stand active boys. Remember:

1. Diss all referee decisions that negatively affect Wanderers. Don't be a white knight and tell others that the referee got it right, even if he did. SAVE IT FOR THE AFTER GAME DISCUSSION. Not only do you sound an like a know it all, but you ruin home ground advantage.

2. Complete opposite of rule number one. When referee gives a positive decision, no matter how wrong. PRAISE HIM INTO THE OBLIVION. Again, save your "Actual thoughts" for after game.

3. Goes without saying, help the RBB with any cross stadium support. If they want to try a new call-and-repeat chant, use your head and think about what they want to do. Practise makes perfect!

4. Do the 80th minute poznan. Even if you hate it, keep it to yourself and embrace your Wander-bro/bra's. Don't get on your mobile phone and record it, keep that for the casuals!

5. If you hate the poznan that badly just remember one of calls that made Wanderers famous: SHOULDER-TO-SHOULDER.

6. In east stand you don't have to sing but at the very least try and work out the words. It will help with the marches!!!

7. Most important, DO NOT get sh** faced hammered. I don't like to drink at all, some people like a few just to relax. Keep an eye out for how you're going. It's very easy to take things too far when you're angry but if you add alcohol to the equation. You'll go well past the line, save that for the cricket and NRL (if you like those sports) We really don't need the media to take things well out of proportion for something that could of been avoided.

To sum up, get loud, get angry and save the intellectual discussions for after the game. Good luck my east stand boys!

Words of wisdom, keep it my fellow Wanderbra.

Guest mickisnot

Highlight of the night:

When the bay 65 boys finally broke down Archie Thompson. That guy was heckled into oblivion, and finnally snapped by raising his middle finger at us. No doubt he was feeling our love. Brilliant!

Highlight of the night:

When the bay 65 boys finally broke down Archie Thompson. That guy was heckled into oblivion, and finnally snapped by raising his middle finger at us. No doubt he was feeling our love. Brilliant!

Really? Hopefully fox sports got footage of it, and it can be passed onto the match review people,

If one of the refs saw it he would've been sent off..

Not that I'm offended by it, I just think that he's an idiot

Highlight of the night:

Really? Hopefully fox sports got footage of it, and it can be passed onto the match review people,

For real? Can a player be sanctioned for that?

Highlight of the night:

If the referee, or one of the assistants saw it then, then a player can be sent off for it, it's the same for giving the finger to a player or ref on the field.

Whether the FFA find out about it and decide to do anything about it is a completely different thing

Highlight of the night:

Must admit I didn't see that...bugger.

Dunno whether it was the poncho around me ears or the rain in general but I thought when the WDWSF came around the western stand was louder than us. Could be wrong but there was a real reverb coming across from the other side of the pitch.

Guest mickisnot

Highlight of the night:

If the referee, or one of the assistants saw it then, then a player can be sent off for it, it's the same for giving the finger to a player or ref on the field.

Whether the FFA find out about it and decide to do anything about it is a completely different thing

Get a replay of the second half. When he does his usual thing and switch sides, so maybe 10-15 mins in? Look for those bright orange boots. The ball was on the other side of the pitch though. We might be able to get a distant look at the "incident"

Don't tell the FFA though. If Archie gave me the finger it's a badge of honour and it means we got to him! **** yeah! Also some of the things that were said about him weren't particularly "nice" Lol