Season 2: RBB/WSW Official Videos and Photo thread

Hi All,

Can't see this has been started yet. The old one seems to have been locked, so unless no objections and without further adieu we present the Season 2: Official Video and Photo thread.

But before we look forward, I just want to reminisce one last time, and look back.

Well done to whoever came up with this clip

Hi All,

Can't see this has been started yet. The old one seems to have been locked, so unless no objections and without further adieu we present the Season 2: Official Video and Photo thread.

But before we look forward, I just want to reminisce one last time, and look back.

longest 5 min video but the best! 

Hi All,

Made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

Hi All,

Great video.. Can't wait for the season to start!

Some kid apparently sings for mariners .. poor child.

And this is how the away chant ahould be sung ! Loud and clear ao thpse mariners mnow we really cant hear em :woah::flag:

I know I'd had a few beers but I'm sure we were at the other end of the stadium..

Great game and atmosphere, well done to all..

I know I'd had a few beers but I'm sure we were at the other end of the stadium..

Great game and atmosphere, well done to all..

Haha yep the software i used did some funky editing