Season 2: RBB/WSW Official Videos and Photo thread

• 2 weeks later...

Will we be getting another 'The complete story' for last season?  The completerer story?

Erebus off the Around the Block said he was in the process of making another one but I think he said he was going to the world cup so it might be delayed till next month!

Insert <soon> meme

I'm not in Brazil lol, that's JAR.

Believe me, I've been working around the clock between my day job and 2am WC games. Its a long process.

The aim is to release it after the WC (since everyone's focus is on that) or possibly sooner. Depends on when I finish it.

But, much like Winter, it is coming.

Edited by Erebus

Will we be getting another 'The complete story' for last season?  The completerer story?

Erebus off the Around the Block said he was in the process of making another one but I think he said he was going to the world cup so it might be delayed till next month!

Insert <soon> meme

I'm not in Brazil lol, that's JAR.

Believe me, I've been working around the clock between my day job and 2am WC games. Its a long process.

The aim is to release it after the WC (since everyone's focus is on that) or possibly sooner. Depends on when I finish it.

But, much like Winter, it is coming.

tbh im torn to what I am excited about... the actual game clips, or the various genres of music that will make up the soundtrack. 

lol, im pumped.. so excited!

• 2 weeks later...