Season 2: RBB/WSW Official Videos and Photo thread

yeah... does anyone have any footage from outside the rbb of "we unite as one"? keen to see how that looks from afar.

Uploading one now...

Just had to get the date stamp movement happening to make it more interesting..  :)

No idea whats up with that...

Says it will be an hour,, I'll be at the pub in Parra by then.. :-)

Here it is.. and the timestamp is dancing again...??    sorry about the quality, the misses just holds the camera up while watching the game.. :-)..

Got some of last nights game too, If anyone is interested I'll upload later..

Edited by MadKaw

An idea:

I've realised most big teams/ultras in the world have a hd quality perfectly positioned camera to capture the best shots and best volume of the active supporters. I think if this was to be taken onboard by rbb (i doubt the club would have a problem with it) this will:

A) eliminate most of the useless recordings within the rbb.

B) capture the best of the rbb instead of having videos where it is either too far too close, low quality or low volume.

C) we could get our name out there in the world.

The rbb has got all the fundamentals needed. All we need is some quality way to present all of it.

We could all chip in for a top quality camera at the next home game even 1$ from everyone would get us decent camera. Please consider.

No the coves vids are ****.. i am talking about a much better angle that covers the whole rbb not just the front of bay 56. Something on a bit of a high angle. Once again i dont know where it could be placed would need to see the northterrace in detail again to spot a good place for a camera. Feed back?

No the coves vids are ****.. i am talking about a much better angle that covers the whole rbb not just the front of bay 56. Something on a bit of a high angle. Once again i dont know where it could be placed would need to see the northterrace in detail again to spot a good place for a camera. Feed back?

A camera here would be perfect:

lm1NzA8.jpg

Edited by WSWanderer

lm1NzA8.jpg

A gopro or something similar there with an audio recorder placed just behind the goal in front of bay 56

lm1NzA8.jpg

yes exactly my idea perfect audio and perfect HD quality videos. We could do whole game impressions like lech poznan does. 30-40 min videos that show every highlight of the night in pitch perfect quality. Thats how you give the world the right impression of your active support.

I have taken a few videos, but it's really too far away (bay 3, so 3rd from the end) for the sound to have any sort of impact in the video. I would need a local mic then to sync it, which would be pretty full on...

Not to hard to sync, just start the video & audio recording at the exact same time

Alternatively we could have someone just stand there and film the whole time in front of the rbb like some european clubs