Season 2: RBB/WSW Official Videos and Photo thread

Peeps, 

Can anyone recommend anyone to have a jersey framed with a couple of photos?

I got mine done at the picture framing warehouse in Emu Plains. When it got finished the first time it had a slight defect in the framing, but they fixed it for free and were extremely apologetic.

It took a few weeks to get finished, but if you're not concerned about time i would highly recommend.

OK thats cool. 

A lot of places here in Canberra just send them away to Syd/Melb to get them done. Trying to bypass the middleman and get it done next time I'm up in sydney. 

ok.. so definitely goign to avoid canberra.. the 4 places Ive been to, they have all given me a ball park figure of starting from $500. 

HowAboutNoBear.jpg

Mod Note: Meme Fixed

lol thanks for that.. sometimes I CBF finding a source of the image, so I just make up the title in hopes that people get what I mean.  hahah

I was amazed to see so many Wanderers supporters at this game. So far away. Well done Guys, fantastic

I can see our regular trumpet player in there  

I was amazed to see so many Wanderers supporters at this game. So far away. Well done Guys, fantastic

i can confirm, without his trumpet he went nuts.

credit to miguel b

That's not my video! Haha. 

sorry mate thought it was i feel bad posting vids sometimes if people think im actually filming i thought i saw your name associated with it, are you drumming?

i can confirm, without his trumpet he went nuts.

Hahaha I haven't been on this thread in months.  Thanks man  :good: