Season 2: RBB/WSW Official Videos and Photo thread

I'll be taking photo's from this vantage point all season with my (almost) fancy camera. Enjoy.

Feel free to use my photo's (these any any future ones) however you want (with or without credit).

lm1NzA8.jpg

gHYeGuw.jpg

k9rgjD6.jpg

bjPZarI.jpg

Loving the flags. Exceptional stuff

From Bay 5, fantastic.

The faster chants drown out, i.e. the new 'Score a goal' chant sounds like "*indecipherable* score a goal" but... pretty good.

Some of the longer chants were less loud but I'm guessing that's due to people not having learned the words yet?

How did we sound from far away ?

I was very far away (Bay 69) but you guys sounded fantastic.

We unite as one is the chant of the season!!

I forgot to add that Bay 69 (which I was allocated for Black membership) is ****.

It's like being at an ESFC game.

I'll be requesting a move next season back to my previous request.

i know everyones hating on the cops n stuff and i belive they havnt been too bad lately.. but i got some pretty shocking footage of about 10-15 police officers 'ejecting' a man out of the ground.. who wasnt resisting but was being manhandled.. while his wife carries their young daughter and walks next to her other young daughter who are all in tears, crying their eyes out.. was really just shocking. then the police officer blaming the wife for bringing her kids n stuff...   i dont know the back story to it or why he was getting ejected so i didnt want to instantly slag off the police but to have two young girls in tears because their dad is getting manhandled by police is something you shouldnt see... i was wondering who i should send this footage to? i know theres an rbb media correspondant.. can someone give me an email.. or should i just upload it on youtube...? or just not even worry about it... thoughts..?

i know everyones hating on the cops n stuff and i belive they havnt been too bad lately.. but i got some pretty shocking footage of about 10-15 police officers 'ejecting' a man out of the ground.. who wasnt resisting but was being manhandled.. while his wife carries their young daughter and walks next to her other young daughter who are all in tears, crying their eyes out.. was really just shocking. then the police officer blaming the wife for bringing her kids n stuff...   i dont know the back story to it or why he was getting ejected so i didnt want to instantly slag off the police but to have two young girls in tears because their dad is getting manhandled by police is something you shouldnt see... i was wondering who i should send this footage to? i know theres an rbb media correspondant.. can someone give me an email.. or should i just upload it on youtube...? or just not even worry about it... thoughts..?

PM BigDukes mate

I'll be taking photo's from this vantage point all season with my (almost) fancy camera. Enjoy.

Feel free to use my photo's (these any any future ones) however you want (with or without credit).

lm1NzA8.jpg

gHYeGuw.jpg

k9rgjD6.jpg

bjPZarI.jpg

These are great photo's, excellent work