Western Sydney Wanderers vs Melbourne Victory 16/11/2013 7:45PM

Melbourne showed last week that they have trouble breaking down tight defenses. I think we'll do well, Juric out may be a problem but I think Haliti can fill in the shoes for one game. 

Prediction: Western Sydney 2-0 Melbourne Vic

Isn't Kwabena back this week? Hopefully he can find some form and put that speed to work

Given that he is still returning from injury he'd be behind Taj in the pecking order

I think Tahj would do well on the right. He's played well when he's come on. Only problem is that he hasn't played a full game or even started.

Isn't Kwabena back this week? Hopefully he can find some form and put that speed to work

Given that he is still returning from injury he'd be behind Taj in the pecking order

I think Tahj would do well on the right. He's played well when he's come on. Only problem is that he hasn't played a full game or even started.

He played 60 minutes for the Youth team on Sunday (with popa in the stands). And impressed.

Expect Tahj to start against MV.

You heard it here first/ bank on it/ I guaranDAMNtee it/ etc, etc, etc

bigger than the derby imo

No way

yes way

Disagree, derby is bigger at the moment, we have rivalry in the stands with MV but on the pitch no real edge as yet. One of the big clubs but we need to play them in a finals game of a GF, create a bit of history between us. 

Edited by WSWBoro

If no Hersi, Tahj needs to start with bridge for the wings.

Santalab has been average there and just doesnt suit it. Move him to his more natural role as striker for first 60 minutes to cover for Juric injury with Haliti off the bench.

Very tempting to also hand a chance to someone else at Left Back over Da'Puzzo. Cole perhaps? Heffernan?

Who plays left back for the youth team?

If no Hersi, Tahj needs to start with bridge for the wings.

Santalab has been average there and just doesnt suit it. Move him to his more natural role as striker for first 60 minutes to cover for Juric injury with Haliti off the bench.

Very tempting to also hand a chance to someone else at Left Back over Da'Puzzo. Cole perhaps? Heffernan?

Who plays left back for the youth team?

Heffernan played there during our trials, was very average