Meta Thread

mack

Bolded opening sentence describing that this is a meta thread.

Opening paragraph that sets out the most important aspects of the thread.

Secondary paragraph on a slight tangent, that contains a more descriptive and opinionated view on the issue at hand.

Final paragraph that discussed a counter-point while simultaneously defeating that counter-point with a counter-counter-point.

Small line inviting others to read the thread and to discuss it's contents, while expressing a wish to stay on topic.

WAY OVER-EXAGGERATED ANGRY CLAIMS THAT I AM VERY ANGRY ABOUT BUT WILL ONLY MENTION IN VAGUE GENERALITIES.

I've calmed down now. And apologise for offending anybody whilst asking for no one to reply aggressively to me.

BUT I STAND WHOLEHEARTEDLY BY MY OPINION.

what is a meta? lol i dont get this thread so a gif will be the best response

Bolded opening sentence describing that this is a meta thread.

Opening paragraph that sets out the most important aspects of the thread.

Secondary paragraph on a slight tangent, that contains a more descriptive and opinionated view on the issue at hand.

Final paragraph that discussed a counter-point while simultaneously defeating that counter-point with a counter-counter-point.

Small line inviting others to read the thread and to discuss it's contents, while expressing a wish to stay on topic.

Conan-The-Barbarian-Sees-Something-Shock

hastag defining a need for the removal of all graphic interchange format images that are displayed in succession with predefined time delays

Edited by Johnno

Did I have a stroke??? What the **** is going on??

In epistemology, the prefix meta- is used to mean about (its own category). For example, metadata are data about data (who has produced them, when, what format the data are in and so on). In database metadata are also data about data stored in a data dictionary and describes information (data) about database tables such as the table name, table owner, details about columns, – essentially describes the table. Also, metamemory in psychology means an individual's knowledge about whether or not they would remember something if they concentrated on recalling it.

Did I have a stroke??? What the **** is going on??

In epistemology, the prefix meta- is used to mean about (its own category). For example, metadata are data about data (who has produced them, when, what format the data are in and so on). In database metadata are also data about data stored in a data dictionary and describes information (data) about database tables such as the table name, table owner, details about columns, – essentially describes the table. Also, metamemory in psychology means an individual's knowledge about whether or not they would remember something if they concentrated on recalling it.

..... Thanks for clearing that up

Thus matter is percieved as with qualties which in reality do not belong to them, qualities which in fact are purely the offspring of the mind. Thus nature gets credit which should in truth be reserved to ourselves: the rose for its scent, the nightingale for its song, and the sun for its radiance. The poets are entirely mistaken. They should address their lyrics to themselves, and should turn them into odes of self-congratulation on the excellency of the human mind. Nature is a dull affair, soundless, sceneless, colourless; merely the hurrying of material, endlessly, meaninglessly.

I think there's usually a picture of a good looking female related to football around this point.076401-tara-rushton.jpg

Usually followed by numerous puns as to what she can do with "my balls"

Excuse me for a few minutes gents........