Jaushua Sotirio

mack

11 hours ago, mack said:

He got dropped for the Adelaide game

Was it related to celebration? You’d think after his best run of form in years, an odd decision to drop him if it was for form reasons. Perhaps his training levels have dropped off if the rumours of him looking overseas are true.

45 minutes ago, Prydzopolis said:

Was it related to celebration? You’d think after his best run of form in years, an odd decision to drop him if it was for form reasons. Perhaps his training levels have dropped off if the rumours of him looking overseas are true.

Wasn't he injured after his last game and so was unavailable for a week or two!? And now, after more good results, he has to make his way back into the match squad.

38 minutes ago, Edinburgh said:

Wasn't he injured after his last game and so was unavailable for a week or two!? And now, after more good results, he has to make his way back into the match squad.

I looked into it before making my post, and found a single AAP article that was replicated across numerous platforms that stated he was injured, but it was edited not long after it was posted, and changed to being overlooked.

2 hours ago, Prydzopolis said:

looking overseas, where Tonga? Phillipines? American Somoa?  C'mon really.

23 hours ago, Erebus said:

I like to think its because he 5hittalked his own fans with his mouthing off gesture and then attacking fans on Instagram after that goal.

**** him

The mouthing off gesture is perfectly fine after years of crap being thrown his way by “fans”.

Attacking fans after that goal on Insta; here?

• 1 month later...
Just now, Erebus said:

It wasn't that post. It was on a WSW insta post of his goal where someone commented sarcastically "well done, 3 goals in 100 appearances" and he replied "3 more than you!"

Never seen again lol.

Fair comment though. Give as good as you get I say.  Surely Wanderers supporters aren't a bunch of snowflakes are they?

57 minutes ago, LeeMarvin said:

Fair comment though. Give as good as you get I say.

I am the guys biggest supporter, I think he is the guy most similar to Dino yet gets the most criticism & abuse from our fans. Yet, after the season we have had, you can’t go gloating when we were having a season where we were fighting for the wooden spoon.

8 hours ago, Prydzopolis said:

I am the guys biggest supporter, I think he is the guy most similar to Dino yet gets the most criticism & abuse from our fans. Yet, after the season we have had, you can’t go gloating when we were having a season where we were fighting for the wooden spoon.

Dino had a football brain though....

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...