Jaushua Sotirio

mack

sotirio > castelen

yes. we're a better team with sotirio in than castelen. sotirio fights hard for each ball, is not easy to beat and actually defends. none of which castelen does.

However Castelen is by far the better footballer - his ball control and dribbling is excellent... unfortunately his decision making could be a lot better :(

sotirio > castelen

yes. we're a better team with sotirio in than castelen. sotirio fights hard for each ball, is not easy to beat and actually defends. none of which castelen does.

However Castelen is by far the better footballer - his ball control and dribbling is excellent... unfortunately his decision making could be a lot better :(

Hitler was a great bloke too - unfortunately his decision making could have been a lot better :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

At least he's consistent.

Consistently crap.

He's still crap. Just inconsistently crap now :P

Thankfully he's able to shoot into an open net.

I thought it was a brilliantly taken goal with his left foot. Most other players would have sent it to Row Z. Not long after he curled a beautiful shot with his right foot into the bottom corner which deserved another goal.

Keep shooting like that Josh.

Sotirio can count himself lucky that he's young and not expensive otherwise he'd be out the door already. Scoring a goal is one thing but he really needs to improve his overall play.

He's obviously doing something right as far as Popa is concerned - he keeps using him.

Sotirio can count himself lucky that he's young and not expensive otherwise he'd be out the door already. Scoring a goal is one thing but he really needs to improve his overall play.

He's obviously doing something right as far as Popa is concerned - he keeps using him.

Maybe King Bridge has named him as his successor at LW?

I'm a big fan of Jaushua, yes he doesn't have an end product & he is very hesitant to take on players but I'll always back a young western Sydney boy coming through the ranks who works his arse off every time he gets on the field!

More of that please :good:

I couldn't help but notice your standing ovation for him on Sunday :) Edited by Alexander

I'm a big fan of Jaushua, yes he doesn't have an end product & he is very hesitant to take on players but I'll always back a young western Sydney boy coming through the ranks who works his arse off every time he gets on the field!

More of that please :good:

I couldn't help but notice your standing ovation for him on Sunday :)

I also got a big fat "I told you so" from Prydz after I rubbished Sotirio during a conversation on the march :P

I still don't think he's very good player though.

Popa kept using Redmayne up until the last derby as well

:smurfnono:

Maybe King Bridge has named him as his successor at LW?
:good:

Look I'm not saying that if he continues playing like this for the next 5 years & I'll be happy. As long as year on year he keeps on improving whilst still being committed & showing the desire/dedication then I'll always back him. The issue becomes when the player doesn't improve, take kubi for example, from his first year to how he is playing now with the Nux there has been no improvement in his overall game. I just hope the same does not happen with Sotirio.

• 3 weeks later...

This sick and twisted sotirio experiment needs to come to end.

If there was someone who heavily influenced the Pio deal and the Sotirio new deal, that person needs to be fired, and needs to have a long hard look in the mirror.

If that person was Popa, he is forgiven.