Favourite Monty Python Scenes

1 hour ago, Smoggy said:

I find in real life i get on with people well who like Phyton. I have shared offices and come across a few people that say they 'dont get Python', never get on with those people so well.

You can imagine my dismay when I discovered my partner didn't like Python. To be fair, she probably just didn't appreciate the absurdity of it. Funny enough, she loved Fawlty Towers. Fortunately, she has since come around (still not as obsessive as I am, but she gets it). The relationship probably wouldn't have survived otherwise! :lol:

10 minutes ago, Carns said:

You can imagine my dismay when I discovered my partner didn't like Python. To be fair, she probably just didn't appreciate the absurdity of it. Funny enough, she loved Fawlty Towers. Fortunately, she has since come around (still not as obsessive as I am, but she gets it). The relationship probably wouldn't have survived otherwise! :lol:

Finding a women who likes Python, Wanderers and takes it up the ****, now theres a keeper.

On 23/01/2020 at 1:55 PM, Smoggy said:

Funny you should say that. Over xmas i watched the life of brian with him for the first time. Bit youg to pick up on some of the jokes but he is still laughing now about Pain's lisping Roman 'very well free Woger' :D.

I find in real life i get on with people well who like Phyton. I have shared offices and come across a few people that say they 'dont get Python', never get on with those people so well.

Sooo everyone in this thread i know i would likely get on with and have much i common...Python is a good marker for that i find.

Indeed!

All the best people, I sure!!  :lol:

PS Pretty sure it's "Very  well...fwee Woger!" ;)

:D:D

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...