Amateur Association Football

Peaches

My side has a trial on Sunday against a team some members of this forum may represent haha

I'll be sure to keep the forum posted with a honest result.

Is this the bay 55 Utd one form the podcast? A lot of bragging rights in a match like that :P

Yes there will be some bragging rights. To be fair we should get the win, so FC Red and Black 55 are playing without the pressure.

My side has a trial on Sunday against a team some members of this forum may represent haha

I'll be sure to keep the forum posted with a honest result.

Is this the bay 55 Utd one form the podcast? A lot of bragging rights in a match like that :P

Yes there will be some bragging rights. To be fair we should get the win, so FC Red and Black 55 are playing without the pressure.

Haha confident! Keep us all posted in here.

Anyone here is SDSFA all age div 1?!

Westerners still play in the comp?

Wetherill Park Westerners? Yeah they still play in SDSFA but not sure if they are ind div 1!

Unfortunately it is atleast another 2 seasons before I can make a comeback :(

Although, I'll probably be playing in state league divisions though, screw SDSFA and their corrupt comp they run!

Anyone here is SDSFA all age div 1?!

Westerners still play in the comp?

Wetherill Park Westerners? Yeah they still play in SDSFA but not sure if they are ind div 1!

Unfortunately it is atleast another 2 seasons before I can make a comeback :(

Although, I'll probably be playing in state league divisions though, screw SDSFA and their corrupt comp they run!

2 years. **** sucks man.

I had 1 year retired then couldn't handle it. Had to come back.

Yeah, this is what an ongoing knee injury does to you, it's why I was managing a football NSW futsal team this year, going to be a coach/manager next season, I'm going to Ancelotti II :)

Lol. Coaching days are done!!! Too many headaches. Got hit up to coach the daughter's 12 yr team... **** that!!!!

We won the premiership this year, lost the gf in last 2 minutes

I have a sydney Olympic player in my team, another player who has been invited by PING PING PING, sauce bottles (by graham Arnold) and SFC, his brother just got called up for futsal Australia team and few other excellent players, going to get some other fantastic players to replace the duds who didn't work as hard or showed up to training this year, going for the double in the new season!

We won the premiership this year, lost the gf in last 2 minutes

I have a sydney Olympic player in my team, another player who has been invited by PING PING PING, sauce bottles (by graham Arnold) and SFC, his brother just got called up for futsal Australia team and few other excellent players, going to get some other fantastic players to replace the duds who didn't work as hard or showed up to training this year, going for the double in the new season!

Should you be scouting for the Wanderers?

Was somewhat annoying/frustrating that we were missing up to 6 players for this game.

Not bad for our first hit out though haha

I could feel the frustration that a few of the boys had with the two ring-ins you guys had. They were good players but didn't play for the rest of the team.

Was somewhat annoying/frustrating that we were missing up to 6 players for this game.

I could feel the frustration that a few of the boys had with the two ring-ins you guys had. They were good players but didn't play for the rest of the team.

Sums up the game, TBH. The moments of good team work we had during the game is when the ball was being passed around by the core group. Gives us some hope for the season.

We had about 4 ring ins! And they were all in the midfield in the last 20 minutes.

Meh, good for fitness etc.

Just got an email saying that a "compulsory" referee's seminar is on March 8 in late afternoon.

You know what else is on March 8?

Sydney Derby :nono:

if i don't get to allianz in time...

red card them

Quote from my referee coach: "If you red card a coach, I'll red card you."

I think he was referring to referee's only being allowed to expel coaching staff from the technical area (and not show cards), but I think it holds credence here too :P

Just got an email saying that a "compulsory" referee's seminar is on March 8 in late afternoon.

You know what else is on March 8?

Sydney Derby :nono:

if i don't get to allianz in time...

Marge: The plant called and said if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday. Homer: Woo-hoo! Four-day weekend!