Unpopular Opinions

zola

Blowjobs are great not sure why you no like them unless your not the receiver or your wearing a condom.

Religions are nothing but a financial institution making profits off nieve followers, don't get me wrong but religion can be good for people's lives but no thanks. I believe in what is real not imaginary, life in general is both heaven and hell.

Kardashian's are the definition of what's wrong with tv.

Blowjobs are great not sure why you no like them unless your not the receiver or your wearing a condom.

Religions are nothing but a financial institution making profits off nieve followers, don't get me wrong but religion can be good for people's lives but no thanks. I believe in what is real not imaginary, life in general is both heaven and hell.

Kardashian's are the definition of what's wrong with tv.

agree with it all

Guest mickisnot

Are you really 15? I have my doubts based on the issues you're addressing.

Would someone really do that? Just lie about who they are, what their occupation is or how old they're over the internet?

I've always taken everything on the internet as fact!

Hahahahahaha...

Guest mickisnot

Thank god we live in Australia, where you can go to a football match and not have someone else's religious or political view shoved down your throat,

Just biased news limited media, over policing and over priced mid strength beer, much simpler lol

Amen to that! How's this for my next un-popular opinion:

Society would be better off without any form of print media. We're on the internet these days, there's no need for garbage.

to go back on topic: 

i believe that a human life is at least 10 times more valuable than an animals one. 

and also

we as a society should stop glorifying being drunk. Drunk people are make me feel uncomfortable. 

Alcohol is absolutely fine but being drunk is not. If you still have to do it, do it somewhere where there are no people who you could harass and annoy and you don't embarras youself (so infront of friends and all that is fine but not in the open public)

It’s even worse if teenager does that. I mean alcohol has it’s age limits for reasons and it’s very sad to see someones losing their life because of that.

i dont know if those two opinons are unpopular by the way

Edited by OmarOfTheWest

to go back on topic: 

1:i believe that a human life is at least 10 times more valuable than an animals one. 

and also

we as a society should stop glorifying being drunk. Drunk people are make me feel uncomfortable. 

Alcohol is absolutely fine but being drunk is not. If you still have to do it, do it somewhere where there are no people who you could harass and annoy and you don't embarras youself (so infront of friends and all that is fine but not in the open public)

It’s even worse if teenager does that. I mean alcohol has it’s age limits for reasons and it’s very sad to see someones losing their life because of that.

1: Disagree. 100%. The fact that, some how, some where, at some point in time, homo sapiens developed the skills to communicate, procreate, to build houses, develop commerce, politics.... whatever..... is irrelevant. WE ARE NO MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANY OTHER SPECIES THAT HAS OCCUPIED SPACE ON THIS PLANET. The fact that there are more "humans" on this planet, right now, than there ever has been in the past... is irrelevant. 

I'm drunk. Come at me.

Show me where we have "glorified" being drunk. Please. (And twelve seconds of "Keeping up with the Kardashians" or " Jersey Shore" does not equal "glorifying".... These programs are about "privilege", not "intoxication" )

"We as a society"....... ******* end quote.... need to stop making stupid, untalented people famous. Their blood alcohol level is not relevant. In any way, shape, or form.

I'm 30..... One of my best mates is getting married tomorrow. You know what we did tonight? We drank. We got drunk. It was great. No bullshit...

Stop watching MTV and get out in the real world....

Thirty..... at 15 I was full of **** too. Just stop. 

Guest ZipGunBop

I'm 30..... One of my best mates is getting married tomorrow. You know what we did tonight? We drank. We got drunk. It was great. No bullshit...

E9366BBE-5A5C-4D1E-AD15-24ED1F064BD3_zps

all i am going to say is there is nothing more awkward then trying to deal with a drunk obnoxious and loud person who has no filter between their brain and their mouth on public transport or just on the street, that could also be said without the drunk part but it really depends on the person some drunk people are fine some are not fun to be around so it all depends

all i am going to say is there is nothing more awkward then trying to deal with a drunk obnoxious and loud person who has no filter between their brain and their mouth on public transport or just on the street, that could also be said without the drunk part but it really depends on the person some drunk people are fine some are not fun to be around so it all depends

I remember a certain individuals intoxication due to heavy malibu & coke intake, was hillarious ;-)

I remember a certain individuals intoxication due to heavy malibu & coke intake, was hillarious ;-)

lol i dont think i was drunk as such though the alcohol definitely didnt help me in terms of my throw up(pretty weak throw up at that) i only had about 5 or 6 malibu's and cokes which couldnt get anyone drunk

mostly i have no problem with drunk people its just awkward dealing with a loudmouth drunk which luckily i have only had to deal with a few times

Guest mickisnot

to go back on topic: 

i believe that a human life is at least 10 times more valuable than an animals one. 

and also

We're not that different from animals. It's evolution baby!

• mack unlocked this topic