Finals Details

· If the Western Sydney Wanderers play Sydney FC, the match will be played at ANZ Stadium on Friday 25 April. Kick off is 7.30pm (AEST)

· If the Western Sydney Wanderers play Melbourne Victory or Central Coast, the match will be played at Pirtek Stadium on Saturday 26 April. Kick off is 4.30pm (4.30pm AEST)

It a win win win situation

First win adelaide are probably the most dangerous team outside of top 2 - we can't meet until gf

2nd win potential gf replay in semi - bring on revenge

3rd win - we get to play one of the those other grubs

Happy either way

Anyway, esfc and Adelaide have to win for us to play at ANZ,

I can see victory winning easy, and the mariners won't be a walk over

Finals is a different kind of pressure. We have seen with the a-league this season that any team can win on the day. It is a matter of which team converts the chances it has. I would not write of any team (even ESFC), nor would I say any team is a certainty. For all we know any one of the top six teams can win it's remaining games. Let's just hope that we are well prepared when we meet our next opponent.

It a win win win situation

First win adelaide are probably the most dangerous team outside of top 2 - we can't meet until gf

2nd win potential gf replay in semi - bring on revenge

3rd win - we get to play one of the those other grubs

Happy either way

I hate the following line that I'm about to write, it's one of the most overused lines in football but it's appropriate here,

Football will be the winner,

Playing Sydney, Victory or Melbourne in the semi will each have their own storyline and extra edge to the game on top of it being a semi final, can't wait

Hoping we play at home.

Though it would be interesting to see how many we could get at ANZ...

If the tickets are cheap, then we could get at least 70K, if the FFA try to flog the prices then the usual 40k for a derby will show up

Starting a game at 4:30 on a Saturday afternoon during the season... Just really caps off a season of ridiculous decisions by the FFA. Well done

That's a bizarre decision, the only thing that I can think of is that for some reason foxtel will have something to do with it

Hoping we play at home.

If the tickets are cheap, then we could get at least 70K, if the FFA try to supporter the prices then the usual 40k for a derby will show up

Starting a game at 4:30 on a Saturday afternoon during the season... Just really caps off a season of ridiculous decisions by the FFA. Well done

That's a bizarre decision, the only thing that I can think of is that for some reason foxtel will have something to do with it

70k would be very impressive. ANZAC Day as well...not sure if that will have any impact.

Hoping we play at home.

If the tickets are cheap, then we could get at least 70K, if the FFA try to supporter the prices then the usual 40k for a derby will show up

70k would be very impressive. ANZAC Day as well...not sure if that will have any impact.

That's also another interesting edge as well, Dragons vs Roosters at Allianz stadium starting at 4pm always almosts sells out on Anzac Day, I think that people will turn up for it,

I'm actually looking forward to it if we play on Anzac Day, it's going to be a long day starting with the usual dawn service in the morning but it's going to be a fun day, drinking, gambling and football!

Dont Victory have a mid week ACL match just a couple of days before ESFC?

Home to Guangzhou Evergrande on Tuesday night,

It's a must win for them too if they want to progress to the knockout stage

and we got our home match on the 22nd april also

Dont Victory have a mid week ACL match just a couple of days before ESFC?

Home to Guangzhou Evergrande on Tuesday night,

It's a must win for them too if they want to progress to the knockout stage

and we got our home match on the 22nd april also

No the victory home game to Guangzhou evergrande is this upcoming Tuesday night, on the 22nd they play away to Jeonbuk Motors

Hoping we play at home.

That's also another interesting edge as well, Dragons vs Roosters at Allianz stadium starting at 4pm always almosts sells out on Anzac Day, I think that people will turn up for it,

I'm actually looking forward to it if we play on Anzac Day, it's going to be a long day starting with the usual dawn service in the morning but it's going to be a fun day, drinking, gambling and football!

Yeah, 40-41k is the usual turn out for Saints/Easts. I'll be heading to it...then rushing back to ANZ. Should make it with a bit of time to spare. Like you said...long day!

Think of it. 70k fans attend an a league game. This would be an amazing achievement for football in Sydney. I say we run with it. There's a bigger perspective to keep in mind here.

Remember, the Wanderers saved the Aleague. Not only that, but they are also taking it to new heights. Therefore #yestoANZ

Just don't move any other games there except the grand final. Parramatta is our home

Think of it. 70k fans attend an a league game. This would be an amazing achievement for football in Sydney. I say we run with it. There's a bigger perspective to keep in mind here.

Remember, the Wanderers saved the Aleague. Not only that, but they are also taking it to new heights. Therefore #yestoANZ

Just don't move any other games there except the grand final. Parramatta is our home

The key part is the ticket prices, to get over 40K you have to find a way to attract the casual football fan that might turn up to a few games a season and usually when their team is winning (over 75% of the sydney fc supporter base lol :P)

Gold tickets for $30, Silver for $20 and bronze for $10

$30x15000+$20x20000+$10x35000 = $1.6 million, + food and drinks

right there, the FFA should employ me to come up with this stuff lol