The Matilda's, Australian Woman's national football team

They play Japan in the Asian cup tonight as they defend their Asian cup crown.

Fox sports 3 at 11:10pm

Yes I know there is a spellcheck error in the thread title,

It should read women's instead, If the mods could change it please?

Edited by Nnnnnathan12

Tough 1-0 loss :(

Matildas seemed a bit off, passes weren't sticking, lots of mistakes in defence - guess it was just nerves?

Though there were some great plays by us - including -that- chance about 56 seconds in.

But congrats on making two consecutive Asian Cup Finals! Fantastic performance in the big picture of things.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Kickoff against New Zealand about to start...time to thump the sheep shaggers again.

Mack can we get this thread pinned?

Possibly one of the worst performances I've seen from the girls for a while, unsure if they'd have a few heavy days of training which may explain why the players seemed so flat & playing well below there best. Hoping to see them shift up a few more years next time they play!

Kickoff against New Zealand about to start...time to thump the sheep shaggers again.

Possibly one of the worst performances I've seen from the girls for a while, unsure if they'd have a few heavy days of training which may explain why the players seemed so flat & playing well below there best. Hoping to see them shift up a few more years next time they play!

Jet lagged travelling from Ballarat

Definitely prydz. We were lucky to get away with the result we got since new Zealand came so fken close on many occasions. We cannot go into Rio playing like that otherwise we'll be in serious trouble.

Hopefully it's the Matildas from the qualifying campaign that turn up to Brazil instead of the Matildas from tonight.

• 4 weeks later...
  • mack locked this topic