The Matilda's, Australian Woman's national football team

• 3 months later...

It just took me ages to work out the next stage as there are no knock-outs, its just straight to finals and third place play-offs etc.

Looks like we will be third best of the teams that topped their group, if that makes sense. So will be playing off for third against the best ranked second placed team.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The Matildas following up their 1-0 (first ever) win over the US last week with an impressive 4-2 victory over Japan at the Tournament of Nations. Sam Kerr netting her first hit-trick. Final game against Brazil on Friday (Saturday morning local time).

2 minutes ago, SomeGuy1977 said:

The Matildas following up their 1-0 (first ever) win over the US last week with an impressive 4-2 victory over Japan at the Tournament of Nations. Sam Kerr netting her first hit-trick. Final game against Brazil on Friday (Saturday morning local time).

Formation against US Women

4-3-3 

Formation against Japanese Women

4-1-4-1 

On 05/07/2017 at 1:57 PM, lloydy136 said:

$30 family ticket for registered players/coaches :good:

especially when you consider I will probably pay double that just for me to go to the derby a month later

What code or password do you need to enter on the Ticketek website to get the $30 family ticket (which would otherwise be $40)?

Is it your FFA number?

On 8/6/2017 at 2:25 PM, bombagol said:

What code or password do you need to enter on the Ticketek website to get the $30 family ticket (which would otherwise be $40)?

Is it your FFA number?

<EDIT>

Just tried the below (MFN) to purchase tickets and its not working.  Tried my daughters #, (player) and mine (coach), neither worked.

</EDIT>

found it here:   http://www.myfootballclub.com.au/index.php?id=7&tx_ttnews[year]=2017&tx_ttnews[month]=07&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=133&cHash=cac9d2d65456e428ad1451e2e4f2ece9

"To redeem the discounted offer, eligible participants are required to enter their My Football Number (MFN) when prompted during the purchase transaction. "

Edited by Johnno
  • mack locked this topic