Merchandise S3

mack

Ok Season Three - bring it on.

Yeah... so... I've already got $100 pinned up & ready to go for my 2014/15 Ladies jersey. :)

7F2LCj2.jpg

Nek minnit... Jersey $150

i only see 2 $50's or is the jerseys $150 now?

Edited by UncleGoat

Tried to reply to the previous thread, but I'll post it here. (I know it's not season 3 related but it may help).

Just got back from nike factory outlet, plenty of gear left but mostly in medium, large and XL. If you play football, definently grab a pair of the socks from behind the counter, so good!

Yeah... so... I've already got $100 pinned up & ready to go for my 2014/15 Ladies jersey. :)

7F2LCj2.jpg

Yeah, but you'll want the new away shirt, or a new jacket, or a new shirt or a beanie or the Season 3 dreadlock hat. Better stick another $50 or two there.

If Tyson leaves I'll need to find a new player for my back of shirt. So far my #1 pick is Spira if he re-signs.

I went to the Nike Factory outlet, wanting to get one of those big mother-f*cker snow jacket type things.

Only had L and XL left.

If anyone comes across a medium in their travels, or online anywhere, please buy it / let me know and I will reimburse you, and some.

:drinks:

I went to the Nike Factory outlet, wanting to get one of those big mother-f*cker snow jacket type things.

Only had L and XL left.

If anyone comes across a medium in their travels, or online anywhere, please buy it / let me know and I will reimburse you, and some.

Think me and my mate picked up the last Small / Medium. If you are a medium, I'd recommend sizing down. Those jackets are huge.

Only had L and XL left.

Think me and my mate picked up the last Small / Medium. If you are a medium, I'd recommend sizing down. Those jackets are huge.

:shockedtrifiro:

7F2LCj2.jpg

...... Hashtags on a piece of paper, pinned on a noticeboard........

#youhaveaproblem #thisisanintervention #nothinghappenedwhenIclickedonthem

7F2LCj2.jpg

...... Hashtags on a piece of paper, pinned on a noticeboard........

#youhaveaproblem #thisisanintervention #nothinghappenedwhenIclickedonthem

Sorry for lol Megan but Jacko has a point...

Where is this factory outlet?

paddys market maybe

paddys market maybe

I would prefer something legit, not some Chinese knock off :)

paddys market maybe

It is ofcourse parra rd auburn but the chinese gave up knock offs long ago its thereal deal if not the only deal. Edited by pys

paddys market maybe

Nike Factory Outlet

126-130 Parramatta Rd, Auburn NSW 2144

(02) 9648 4791