Dean Bouzanis

mack

It's just a bit of a dumb thing to do.
It's not Todd Carney drinking your own piss and taking a pic of it territory.

Just a bit immature I reckon, If you want to have a smoke and it doesn't affect your fitness or performance then go for it, what you do in your private life is your private life.  

But to post in on instagram is just a bit silly...
Maybe he was trying to draw attention to his lady friend instead :good:

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Reddy could be good for the team as he has good sweeping ability and is decent enough in the air and with his distribution. He is most likely a hothead, but I think he will be ok if Popa lets him know what he expects of him.

P.S - I was worried on that free kick yesterday as soon as I saw where Redmayne was positioning himself.

Edited by WestSyd

Reddy would give his left nut to play with WSW

Help me out here, is he a Westie? Hasn't had a good history in dressing rooms, do we really want that sort of person here? Would he come here on minimum wage freeing us in the cap

its funny i am listening to a song with the lyrics "you drunken bastard" in them while reading this thread, works perfectly for reddy(not sure about dean)

Help me out here, is he a Westie? Hasn't had a good history in dressing rooms, do we really want that sort of person here? Would he come here on minimum wage freeing us in the cap

its funny i am listening to a song with the lyrics "you drunken bastard" in them while reading this thread, works perfectly for reddy(not sure about dean)
Does it have something to do with spiders :lol:

Does it have something to do with spiders :lol:

lol same band, you drunken bastard is just lyrics, I'm not here to **** spiders mate is something one of their members said in a music video :P

reddy is a hell of a talent but honeslty like bulut i dont think he is really good as a "team" player, very talented but i dont want him

Help me out here, is he a Westie? Hasn't had a good history in dressing rooms, do we really want that sort of person here?

The only thing I'd say is that if he came here, it would have to be on minimum wage, freeing us more room in the cap

Yes. Popa & Kalac are mates of his, so he'd be made aware that he only gets one chance.

Not necessarily, he'd be paid whatever Bouzanis was on + extra if there is space under the cap. 

Is Vinnie Grella Reddy's agent? They sat together for the NYL game

Grella was also at the wanderers youth match in Newcastle and spent some time chatting to Popa in the stand.

Thats what I meant, Grella sat with Popa. Just reread my post, was a tincy bit vague :)

not really interested but Popa knows what he's doing. feel for Dean though, this wont be doing anything for his confidence and it doesn't seem like he is creating issues/unrest in the club, but that's from outside looking in....

Hate the talk now that DB isn't wanted at WSW anymore, how the **** did he go from our future to being total rubbish? Must be something going on behind the scenes that must have changed everyone's thoughts on him!

Really feel for him as I don't think he has given a long stint to prove himself :(

I base this comment on nothing more than a hunch, but I get the feeling he either just doesn't care, or he's one of those blokes who pretends he doesn't care because he's afraid of showing he cares and failing.

He was rated so highly and in England at such a young age, surely he can't have been satisfied to come sit on the bench under Covic, and now to sit on the bench under Recmayne!

Either he doesn't give a ****, or he doesn't want to backup Redmayne. Either way, don't know why he would stay.