Wanderers To Face Guangzhou Evergrande in ACL Quarter Final

Wait is member number literally just the number from 1-10,000 that's on the back of people's hats? hardly a secure password....

I was able to buy 4 tickets in the RBB using my nymber and a mates number on the one email address, but now it won't let me buy a fifth under my other mates number. Why did they change the system from last time?

In terms of easy to guess random numbers, I thought they would have learnt their lesson from that Roar semi in season one.

Hahahaha thanks for letting me through :) I always tend to let people in when I see wanderers stickers :) ..

Lol I don't know how to change my name it's not tom smithies hahaha

I don't know how to reply to messages either slowly but surely :)

the tom smithies reference is probably from our witty mods. As you're a n00b on the site (according to your post count), and Tom Smithies is sometimes hated on

I don't have any stickers on my cars, but the mini i'm building will be red & black. If i can i want to get a big vinyl wrap for the roof on game days. Then you can let me in

Hang around here any longer and you might just get a little addicted, post more and lose the Tom Smithies title!

Hahahaha thanks for letting me through :) I always tend to let people in when I see wanderers stickers :) ..

Lol I don't know how to change my name it's not tom smithies hahaha

I don't know how to reply to messages either slowly but surely :)

the tom smithies reference is probably from our witty mods. As you're a n00b on the site (according to your post count), and Tom Smithies is sometimes hated on

I don't have any stickers on my cars, but the mini i'm building will be red & black. If i can i want to get a big vinyl wrap for the roof on game days. Then you can let me in

Hang around here any longer and you might just get a little addicted, post more and lose the Tom Smithies title!

yep, tom smithies doesnt like it when flares remove the flair out of a game

FFS, it's the biggest, richest team in Asia and the current champions. If seeing the Wanderers alone doesn't encourage some people to come to games, then sound opposition has to do it, and Evergrande are as big as it gets. We better get full RBB if not a full house as we will desperately need it.

yeah, looks like someone used my number, or the system ain't working  :xmad:  popping an email and will ring tomorrow

EDIT: or they've sold out :/

keep in mind i think the system might be slow to adjust to membership renewals.

oh, ok, cos I literally just renewed as well. I'll give it a few hours then.

No south end this match with Evergrade taking it should make a loud atmosphere. There is nothing like football on your birthday followed with birthday woopy ;-)

Win, WIn, Win situation...

The ticketdisaster 4 tickets together limit angered mrs lloydy. A lot.

The reply I got from email to FFA about ticket disaster... Waiting for reply from Club...Well done, pass the buck, should be a Government Dept.

Hi Mick,

Thank you for your email.

I understand the frustrations you have experienced when purchasing your tickets. Unfortunately there are limitations with the Ticketmaster system in this instance where they are unable to accept multiple membership numbers to allow for an increase in the number of ticket purchased in the one transaction.

Under the venue agreements that exist at all A-League venues, the stadiums contract the ticketing provider and therefore the club is contractually obliged to the ticketing agent that has the contract for the venue. In this instance Ticketmaster hold the contract to ticket matches at Pirtek Stadium and therefore the Wanderers must use this agency to sell their match day tickets.

As the Wanderers are managing the operational aspects of this match including ticketing I will pass on your email through to their membership and ticketing area to ensure they are aware of your issue and put a request to see if there is anything they may be able to do to assist.

Regards,

Nicholas Duke

Ticketing & Football Services Manager

finally got my RBB active tickets. Now to drive up to Carlingford tomorrow and offload my active away Evergrande tickets purchased by mistake to the Empress of China Restaurant in exchange for a family banquet.

MMMMM Pork spare ribs with plum sauce. :woah:

Bro might have people that will buy the away tix.

Pm me if u still have them.

This is a ***** joke

How ******* hard can these morons make it for people to buy tickets.

I mean FFS if I have a family of 6 we cant ******* sit together.

We have 6 memberships but can only buy 4 tix in one go unless im doing something wrong? :nono:  :nono:

Look at below post, no you're doing nothing wrong dixmataa wrote a nice little email

No south end this match with Evergrade taking it should make a loud atmosphere. There is nothing like football on your birthday followed with birthday woopy ;-)

The reply I got from email to FFA about ticket disaster... Waiting for reply from Club...Well done, pass the buck, should be a Government Dept.

Hi Mick,

I understand the frustrations you have experienced when purchasing your tickets. Unfortunately there are limitations with the Ticketmaster system in this instance where they are unable to accept multiple membership numbers to allow for an increase in the number of ticket purchased in the one transaction.

Under the venue agreements that exist at all A-League venues, the stadiums contract the ticketing provider and therefore the club is contractually obliged to the ticketing agent that has the contract for the venue. In this instance Ticketmaster hold the contract to ticket matches at Pirtek Stadium and therefore the Wanderers must use this agency to sell their match day tickets.

As the Wanderers are managing the operational aspects of this match including ticketing I will pass on your email through to their membership and ticketing area to ensure they are aware of your issue and put a request to see if there is anything they may be able to do to assist.

Regards,

Nicholas Duke

Hi Mick,

Regards,

Nicholas Duke

Now unlike the Daily Terrorgraph I do believe in unbiased, non sensationalised reporting so I have to tell you that I was very impressed how this was handled. I had a call from Wil at Ticketmaster at 9am this morning and he told me he had spoken to the club and he wanted to sort this issue out for me. In the end result, I got all of my tickets I was after, all together in the same row as my earlier purchase and it was all organised by 2:30pm.

Thankyou FFA, Thankyou WSW and Thankyou Ticketmaster. I can't believe I just said that.... :ninja:

Are we expecting a large away contingent?

huge away contingent. whole south end and a little bit of the south-east corner which apparently equates to about 4k

Holy crap. I feel sorry for not having so many Wanderers fans in, but having this many away fans come to Sydney will be so good. The RBB will be on steroids all night I hope :)