R23 Away Perth Saturday 28/3/15 6:45pm RBB Tour

mack

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi All

Just a FYI, the NSW State Election is on Saturday 28th March 2015.

Hopefully you can sort a pre roll vote before travelling to Perth to avoid a fine.

Oh, thanks for the heads up!! Definitely wouldn't've thought of checking that out.

This match is now an official RBB TOUR OF DUTY.

a bit unhappy that this is the TOD (for selfish reasons).

Was hoping to bring my pregnant friend along, so she could check out a Wanderers match - but now I've got to choose between sitting upwind away from the Away support, or not bring my friend along. :unknw:

• 2 weeks later...

Im pretty keen for this, but wont book anything until im back from europe next year.

It woukd be good to get a decent amount of fans there, the team plays in brisbane a few days before then travel to perth, so a noisy RBB will help them get some points!

Hi All

Just a FYI, the NSW State Election is on Saturday 28th March 2015.

Hopefully you can sort a pre roll vote before travelling to Perth to avoid a fine.

Just checked the NSW Electoral Commission website.

You can vote ahead of the Election Day using iVote

https://www.elections.nsw.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0009/182781/Generic_iVote_brochure_-_large_print.pdf

From the website:

"Registrations for the iVote® system opens 10am Thursday 12 February 2015 and closes 1pm Saturday 28 March 2015

Voting with the iVote® system is 24/7 from 8.00am Monday 16 March 2015 until 6pm Saturday 28 March 2015"

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...