R23 Away Perth Saturday 28/3/15 6:45pm RBB Tour

mack

Just boarding a Perth flight and showed another supporter The Bulut 'Read my Lips Den' photo and asked isn't this the best thing you've seen. "Don't like him. He's a loose cannon. He will go to jail and stuff it up for everyone." Exactly I thought a true Red and Black. What are these 'football purists' looking for. Some sanitized westie club. Anyways at least he's making the trip.

I've heard a few supporters that shared similar opinions, not wanting the club to chance its arm on a player with that type of history. Haven't heard it much on here though...

Just boarding a Perth flight and showed another supporter The Bulut 'Read my Lips Den' photo and asked isn't this the best thing you've seen. "Don't like him. He's a loose cannon. He will go to jail and stuff it up for everyone." Exactly I thought a true Red and Black. What are these 'football purists' looking for. Some sanitized westie club. Anyways at least he's making the trip.

I've heard a few supporters that shared similar opinions, not wanting the club to chance its arm on a player with that type of history. Haven't heard it much on here though...
" Let he who is without sin , cast the first stone....... " etc etc :P

Bulut in!!!!!!

As JD said about Bulut....let he who is without sin cast etc etc. I told the kid he's like Berisha...you may not like him but he's ours and how less of a problem child was Saba and this Bulut actually scores and with Santa back at some stage a double barrel etc. I booked late for this TOD since I wanted to be consistent and not miss one since our inception and scored $350 return red eye flights. I figured if i can do a Season Two pre season trial game against MV in Tasmania i can do this. Perth is flat weird and dated and tomorrow realize what this east coast ultra shite is all about. Can't wait till we chant W . E . S . T . Vest Vest Vest.

" Let he who is without sin , cast the first stone....... " etc etc :P

Bulut in!!!!!!

Kerem Bulut is Western Sydney... THE END!!!

kickin myself i cant be in on this one....however the birth of our first beautiful little 'wanderette' compensates for it....she will be in my arms in her little wanderers jumpsuit watching it at home....

for all those going on....be loud and be proud of who we are and how far we have come...time to show the glory faithful what real passion is...sing your hearts out win or lose...

kickin myself i cant be in on this one....however the birth of our first beautiful little 'wanderette' compensates for it....she will be in my arms in her little wanderers jumpsuit watching it at home....

for all those going on....be loud and be proud of who we are and how far we have come...time to show the glory faithful what real passion is...sing your hearts out win or lose...

Awww, congrats!! Hope all are doing well!! :D

Awww, congrats!! Hope all are doing well!! :D

thanks megs....doing great...she is currently in her wandersuit having a wander nap in prep for the game ....wanderers songs will be sung to her during playtime....

Guest mickisnot

The Glory 'ultras' threw a flare at our march before we entered. The stand off was worth the ticket here. Purple muppets.

We all ran up and were chanting harder than any other team they'd ever seen. I could just tell it was a first for them.

Well done to all that went. I've never been on an away trip myself but I'd love to go. Just so that I can plan better, how and when are these TOD trips planned, and when does the leadership officially declare a long distance trip a TOD? Sorry if any of these questions sound noobish but away trips are one thing I haven't done, but I'm planning to go on as many as I can in the future.