Vitor Saba

mack

• 1 month later...

Just read on the Family FB page that Saba is targeted by the Lebanese FA to play for them in the WCQ.

Had no idea he was Lebanese...

Ancestors. Saba is the very common Lebanese name. Millions of lebs in Brazil.

Really? A lot more than here?

Just read on the Family FB page that Saba is targeted by the Lebanese FA to play for them in the WCQ.

More there than in Lebanon apparently, up to 5 million.

Here... 300k roughly.

They'll have to offer him exclusive t-shirt sale privileges.

Not sure how many t-shirts he'll ship in Lebanon at 120000 lira a pop.

Here... 300k roughly.

Oh ok so why hasnt Brazil produced any good footballers with Lebanese descent? :s

Here... 300k roughly.

Oh ok so why hasnt Brazil produced any good footballers with Lebanese descent? :s

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Lebanese_people_in_Brazil

hmm Mario Zagallo is the only one I know in that list, never knew he was Lebanese

Carlos Slim is Mexican Lebanese...

Was richest man in the world 6 years straight recently or something!

They're all cousins anyway. Salma Hayek is Lebanese too, I might take her out for a kebab or a falafel, depending on what she's keen :)

And just a random question, what's the go with that Family FB page? I've heard plenty about it but I never seem to find it when I search for it. Is it invite only or something? I've heard that there's heaps of people on there but than there's a lot of complaining...sort of like the 'that's my seat you're sitting on' type of behaviour. Worth checking out?

hmm Mario Zagallo is the only one I know in that list, never knew he was Lebanese

Carlos Slim is Mexican Lebanese...

Was richest man in the world 6 years straight recently or something!

They're all cousins anyway. Salma Hayek is Lebanese too, I might take her out for a kebab or a falafel, depending on what she's keen :)

And just a random question, what's the go with that Family FB page? I've heard plenty about it but I never seem to find it when I search for it. Is it invite only or something? I've heard that there's heaps of people on there but than there's a lot of complaining...sort of like the 'that's my seat you're sitting on' type of behaviour. Worth checking out?

tumblr_m6napvXPl81qehpn8o1_500.gif

How and why are there so many people of lebanese decent in brazil???

because when a man and a woman are in love, a stork brings them a baby - and when that baby grows up and finds a partner and they fall in love the stork will also bring them a baby and so on and so forth.

Wait a minute...where does the cabbage patch & the seed the tummy fairy carries to the mummy fit into all this?

• 3 weeks later...