Vitor Saba

mack

Maybe he heard that we don't boo our players here

Oh how soon they forget…

Dino copped a right booing when he came on as a sub early in season 1 after a run of games with botched chances in front of goal. It was disgraceful.

To be honest, I think it was the fact that he ignored the booing and continued to play with guts and heart is what quickly turned him in to a crowd favourite. He might have been crap at putting the ball in the net, but I still miss the big lug sometimes. Love a forward he knows how to defend from the front.

Vitor looks like a good signing for us, coming here for the right reasons. Can't wait to see him grace the pitch at Parramatta!

Oh how soon they forget…

Dino copped a right booing when he came on as a sub early in season 1 after a run of games with botched chances in front of goal. It was disgraceful.

To be honest, I think it was the fact that he ignored the booing and continued to play with guts and heart is what quickly turned him in to a crowd favourite. He might have been crap at putting the ball in the net, but I still miss the big lug sometimes. Love a forward he knows how to defend from the front.

Vitor looks like a good signing for us, coming here for the right reasons. Can't wait to see him grace the pitch at Parramatta!

I wasn't booing but when he was defending from the front and putting in 100% is when the boo's turned to cheers. Not that I condone the booing but his head wasn't in the right frame of mind and something wasn't right, was it he then dropped out of the team for a couple of matches but then came back?!? Once he came back he never lost his place through to the end despite his goal drought!

Woooo Vitor.

Lets find the arrival date for a good australian welcome

agree...anyone got info as to when he flies in??? would be awesome to get a decent wsw gathering to welcome him at the airport

His insta indicates he just had his last day in Brazil which leads me to the conclusion that he will be here in the next couple of days!

#supersleuth #stalkerfiles

Although he would possibly still need to go back to Italy, as this is where he was based.

Oh how soon they forget…

I wasn't booing but when he was defending from the front and putting in 100% is when the boo's turned to cheers. Not that I condone the booing but his head wasn't in the right frame of mind and something wasn't right, was it he then dropped out of the team for a couple of matches but then came back?!? Once he came back he never lost his place through to the end despite his goal drought!

No matter what goes, I don't like us using "I", too many are quick to say "I didn't do it".

When there are problem in Wanderland its all 'we' and 'us'. Shoulder to shoulder we are in it together. Glad 'we' stood together and turn booing into chant.

His insta indicates he just had his last day in Brazil which leads me to the conclusion that he will be here in the next couple of days!

#supersleuth #stalkerfiles

Although he would possibly still need to go back to Italy, as this is where he was based.

Smrt!

Departing now to Italy 2708.png 12 hours.... 1f629.png then in the next day another looong flight to Sydney 2708.png1f648.png... 1f613.png... Bye Brazil !! See u soon Australia