Vitor Saba

mack

is there even going to be an A-league no stars game this season?

Man U & Juve were announced the year before they were due out here.

Probably still in negotiations I suspect. The last time I saw any mention of the All-Stars, Arsenal were the rumoured team. Although I doubt that the Gunners would pull as many as Juve did.

As an avid Spurs supporter I can confirm Arsenal always pulling crowds, as well as pulling off players at halftime... :ninja:

That's because arsenal isn't a football club its a financial corporation masquerading as a football club! We Aussie gunners won't be sucked into funding Wenger's next contract unless the ***** buys some defenders!!!

Winston Reid?

Okay, he was there at the signing session at Parra this arvo. Shook his hand, asked him how he was going...was thick as thieves with Kwabs lol. He was very serious looking until the folk went up to get things signed...I get the feeling the guy loves the buzz of the fans near him. 

Still not that impressed with his form on the pitch, but he's in our colours and hasn't been given the arse therefore all the best to him when the season resumes.

is there even going to be an A-league no stars game this season?

Man U & Juve were announced the year before they were due out here.

Probably still in negotiations I suspect. The last time I saw any mention of the All-Stars, Arsenal were the rumoured team. Although I doubt that the Gunners would pull as many as Juve did.

As an avid Spurs supporter I can confirm Arsenal always pulling crowds, as well as pulling off players at halftime... :ninja:

If they did come I would actually consider buying an All-Stars jersey

Okay, he was there at the signing session at Parra this arvo. Shook his hand, asked him how he was going...was thick as thieves with Kwabs lol. He was very serious looking until the folk went up to get things signed...I get the feeling the guy loves the buzz of the fans near him.

Still not that impressed with his form on the pitch, but he's in our colours and hasn't been given the arse therefore all the best to him when the season resumes.

I am beyond caring. If he stays and plays or doesn't play - fine. If he leaves - fine. I just don't want to see any attitude on the pitch, or attitude off the pitch causing problems. If he considers himself to be a football pro he needs to behave like one. I am really hoping that the penny will drop at his end very very soon.

Glad to hear he was there, I was hoping he would be.

Maybe he does have one last chance to prove us all wrong... but *** he has some hard graft ahead to turn this around!

Via twitter

Has apparently sold his mode of transport (Jeep) & informed the buyer who didn't know who he was, that he's headed back to Italy.

he sold a jeep ?

Rob Vadala @robvad10  Â·  5h 5 hours ago

@Wandererdude88 his selling up sold his jeep, a friend of a friend ended up buying not knowing who he was. His going back to italy he said.

We have today parted ways with midfielder Vitor Saba by mutual consent with the termination of the player’s contract effective immediately.
The Brazilian midfielder joined us in June 2014 and made 15 appearances in the Hyundai A-League, AFC Champions League and FIFA Club World Cup.

CEO John Tsatsimas wished the young playmaker well on his football journey.

“The Club and player have mutually agreed to part ways to allow the player to pursue alternative playing opportunities.

“In his short period of time with us we have won the AFC Champions League of which he was a part of, and we wish him every success in the next stage of his football journeyâ€

Saba has departed the Club with immediate effect.

Read more at http://www.wswanderersfc.com.au/article/western-sydney-wanderers-and-vitor-saba-agree-termination/1ebce5crbgy4f1xn5pb6goph62#5EmCLtRAd41toqQh.99

Via twitter

Has apparently sold his mode of transport (Jeep) & informed the buyer who didn't know who he was, that he's headed back to Italy.

he sold a jeep ?

Rob Vadala @robvad10  Â·  5h 5 hours ago

@Wandererdude88 his selling up sold his jeep, a friend of a friend ended up buying not knowing who he was. His going back to italy he said.

I'm amazed that Taurus knows of everyone one that is 3 degrees separated of a (ex)WSW player...

Thanks for your service - good luck in the future Vitor. Shame things couldn't work out.