Vitor Saba

mack

Two words on passion. Kerem bulut

Â¿

LOL, same people that jumped on Saba's case and made him a cult hero before he had even stepped into Australia, are now alost condemning him

those same people are now putting Bulut on the same pedestal lol

I work with a family friend of Bulut, dont get your hopes up too high, this family friend of his absolutely loves him more than her kids, and somethings she has told me, made me wait and see how he goes before i start jumping on his bandwagon, wait at least till end of season (if he joins the A-League team) or even till end of ACL campaign

things i heard are not that good......

Â¿

LOL, same people that jumped on Saba's case and made him a cult hero before he had even stepped into Australia, are now alost condemning him

I work with a family friend of Bulut, dont get your hopes up too high, this family friend of his absolutely loves him more than her kids, and somethings she has told me, made me wait and see how he goes before i start jumping on his bandwagon, wait at least till end of season (if he joins the A-League team) or even till end of ACL campaign

I haven't seen ANYONE putting Bulut on a pedestal. 

For starters, he doesn't have an awesome beard...

But no, seriously - I don't know anyone who was a huge fan of Saba, who is OMGOMGOMG-ing about Bulut.

Â¿

three words, new japanese guys.

I'm sure the club know everything that your workmate does, they know he'll have to be managed closely...

Bulut killed it at the u19 WC a few years ago for the Young Socceroos. At least I know what potential he has. His career just hasn't gone the way we'd all hoped (he was being touted as the possibly solution to the Socceroos' scoring woes at one stage).

But he is young and he is a local. Let's hope he performs and takes his chance.

If you listen to ATB I've been saying since Day 1 that the jury is still out on Saba. Showed some nice touches and vision but I was never sold on him. It was too early to make a judgement.

If you listen to ATB I've been saying since Day 1 that the jury is still out on Saba. Showed some nice touches and vision but I was never sold on him. It was too early to make a judgement.

LOL, yes, I always did get the feeling that you werent exactly Saba's biggest fan....

I'm sure the club know everything that your workmate does, they know he'll have to be managed closely...

Hope so, apparently he has calmed down a bit, the usual, very "hard up bringing" to blame

we shall wait and see for now.....

^^^

What about those of us that need to sort out fixing or buying new jerseys because he's decided to pike it. Thought i'd show some saba support for this season now ill just leave the 10. He should have fought for his spot.

Lesson Learnt.

Never put an unproven player on your jersey.

That's why I got Castelen on my shirt day 1  :xnod:

Bulut killed it at the u19 WC a few years ago for the Young Socceroos. At least I know what potential he has. His career just hasn't gone the way we'd all hoped (he was being touted as the possibly solution to the Socceroos' scoring woes at one stage).

But he is young and he is a local. Let's hope he performs and takes his chance.

i remember that failed campaign, really impressed me, felt sorry for the bloke last group game against spain full time whistle blows bloke bawling his eyes out 

he will do good if managed VERY CLOSELY

All the people hating on Saba's social media presence crack me up. A handful of posts a week —at most— does not mean it's a distraction from his job as a professional athlete. Have you people seen what the majority of the young people his age put up online? Saba wouldn't even register as a blip on the radar, especially given half of the stuff was auto feeds from other services.

Social media is a fact of life, and it's entirely possible to be active on it and still get your job done to a high level. If Saba was distracted, that's because he seems to have a substantial concentration and focus problem. Can't blame social media for that.

As the youth players start coming through the system I'd expect more of a social media presence from our players, not less. Get used to it.

1aaELWa.jpg

Although I agree with you somewhat, it's about how you use social media and what you post. With saba, either intentionally or without realising he was posting stuff that would make you question his judgement. This wouldn't be an issue if you're a nobody but since he was supposed to be a key player in our team he has a responsibility not to post questionable stuff on social media.

We don't mind if players use social media, it's about how they use it which is the issue!

I had a bit of respect for Saba until he re-tweeted a tweet from 15 months ago regarding Aaron Mooy.

There is no need for him to act like a girl who is still bitter about her boyfriend dumping her for a better a looking girl.

Thats very poor on his part

I had a bit of respect for Saba until he re-tweeted a tweet from 15 months ago regarding Aaron Mooy.

There is no need for him to act like a girl who is still bitter about her boyfriend dumping her for a better a looking girl.

Interesting too that his silence was defeaning when our new number 10 scored but retweeted that from x months ago. He didn't even know the guy but tweets something from a journo that was pure rumour. Says a lot about his character, respect for him just dropped to a new record low!

Interesting too that his silence was defeaning when our new number 10 scored but retweeted that from x months ago. He didn't even know the guy but tweets something from a journo that was pure rumour. Says a lot about his character, respect for him just dropped to a new record low!

You're kidding right??

He was following the game AND posted positively about the score being 1-0...

Hardly silence, if he tweeted about it.  :unknw:

You're kidding right??

He was following the game AND posted positively about the score being 1-0...

Hardly silence, if he tweeted about it. :unknw:

Yeh but I'm talking about the player he replaced & then next he is tweeting about something he knows little of! Edited by Prydzopolis