Sign in to follow this  
mack

Vitor Saba

lol this tweet started well and went heaps weird

https://twitter.com/vitorsaba/status/586571635530031104

i know there are saba lovers on here and out there but seriously.....they only showed me two times in 55 mins.....wtf ????

that sums this 'chuppa chup' of a player up.......( chuppa chup- cause if he could he would lick himself)

me....me.....me.....

no wonder things didnt go to plan you stain...

Yeah, he's an oddball, there's no denying that. You don't need to like the person to like the player though.

Still got twitter pic with wanderers kit on but signed with another a league club . Hmmmm

Anything about a free transfer that may suggest he can return to the club of origin?

He's not coming back to us.

FFS he had a 2 year contract and we let him go, went and signed Kalmar, Baccus & Takahagi, and no-one on the coaching staff has moved on to give any indication that the club will have him back.

Hopefully he's the 'member of the winning ACL squad' that is leaving.

Didn't he already leave? Plus can you see Arnold having someone just taking it easy in his squad?

Didn't he already leave? Plus can you see Arnold having someone just taking it easy in his squad?
I can just imagine how awkward the first traing session would be;

The Dogenofski - hey mate, sorry I punched you in the back of the head. If I buy one of your really long overpriced shirts, are we even?

Was he released or loaned out? Can anyone confirm that he was released? I don't recall anything other than he's gone. With La Rocca leaving/contract expired, could be interesting.

Was he released or loaned out? Can anyone confirm that he was released? I don't recall anything other than he's gone. With La Rocca leaving/contract expired, could be interesting.

Released, definitely has moved on from WSW and if he was loaned out the club would have said so.

The Dogenofski - hey mate, sorry I punched you in the back of the head. If I buy one of your really long overpriced shirts, are we even?

To be fair, that punch in the head was a pretty low dog act. He'd have to buy a $50 snap back as well to square up and make amends.

He had an interesting tweet yesterday also... 'Broich = class'

look into that what you will.. :smurfnono:

Works for me, if you go back a few months you'll find no shortage of brisbane fans who were talking him up.

i think he's tryin to say, up yours a league the beard as back, really trying to say in secret, '' up yours popa"

To be fair, that punch in the head was a pretty low dog act. He'd have to buy a $50 snap back as well to square up and make amends.

I think if the Dog has a big beard on his next tv appearance, Saba's on his way

I'm kind of sick of all the fangirls on social media replying to every one of his posts like "Popa stuffed up by releasing you". "The A-League is lesser without you", "you're the best in the world" etc etc

He did ***** nothing for us. Did he even get an assist?

Sure he showed glimpses of brilliance, but even Zadkoshite has shown moments of brilliance in 10 years.

I'm kind of sick of all the fangirls on social media replying to every one of his posts like "Popa stuffed up by releasing you". "The A-League is lesser without you", "you're the best in the world" etc etcHe did ***** nothing for us. Did he even get an assist?Sure he showed glimpses of brilliance, but even Zadkoshite has shown moments of brilliance in 10 years.

Should get on of those fan girls to send him a link to his own thread on here so he can read it and realize we don't want him or care about a guy who is wasting his talent we wish we all had.

I hope he does come back to another hal team so he can disrupt there season with his crap.

FFS he had a 2 year contract and we let him go, went and signed Kalmar, Baccus & Takahagi, and no-one on the coaching staff has moved on to give any indication that the club will have him back.

so your saying there is a chance.

theresachance.jpg

theresachance.jpg

ha ha...great movie...

thought the rockie mtns would be rockier than this......

'that john denver is full of **** man'