Season 3: RBB/WSW Official Videos and Photo thread

Season 2 Thread Here

Ladies and Gentlemen Season 3 is nearly upon us. It may be season 8 or 9 or whatever of the A-league but we don't care. For all Wanderers fans it's season 3. 

Trial games kicking off shortly. 

What a season it promises to be.

Arnold has already started his sooking, as has ESFC regards Melbourne City. (Pot calling the kettle black in some instances).

The rivalry between the legendary west and latte sippers is set to go up a notch.

Melbourne derby set to go off. Eyes will also be on Adelaide to see if they can take it up a notch. Berisha can expect a warm welcome when MV travel to Brisbane.

The battle lines may be drawn between active fans and the FFA off the field.

Hold onto your red and black underwear this is going to be one wild ride.

Let the games begin!

love that video - was right near where lloydy jr. and I were (you can actually catch a very brief glimpse of lloydy jr when the camera pans to the right). the casual that was leading the support was a champion - he was pumping up everyone in the section and he would get fired up and rip his shirt off - the secco would come down tell him to put his shirt back on and it was like a switch flipped and he would be all respectful 'sorry mate, no problems, yep understand' and as soon as he went away it was like the light came back on and he was shirtless again yelling and getting everyone involved. the transformation was very clarke kent-esque. just one of the many unforgettable memories from that day.

• 2 weeks later...

Thats awesome I love these when I followed league there were a couple of guys who could edit together some awesome montages now we have guys like you erebus and that guy dom who put together a grand final.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...