Wanderers 2014/15 Membership Renewal Launches Friday 18th

Ughhh.. During the renewal process, Why does the club want to know if we have twitter or Instagram?

thats optional though isn't it?

I'm pretty sure it is..

My guess is so they can get our WSW pictures when we upload them..

As much as I would like to share my pictures.. I don't trust the club potentially surrendering our details to FFA/Hatomoto..

yeah optional. i don't have either so just skipped them

Thanks guys. My membership numbers seem to have been screwed up. What the portal says is not the number on my membership card. I leave that for the WSW membership team to investigate.

Just in case, you're not mistaking the numbers perhaps?

When I renewed there were some other numbers being used, I had a 'New Renewal Notice Number' (5 digits) and an 'Authorisation Code' (the number of your renewal, like a numerical invoice number). After I logged in to my account, before renewing, in the top left there is a grey box that says:

Hello, [NAME]

You are currently in Account [MEMBER NUMBER]

edit my profile

all changes will be processed in order of payment received

I'm still getting the No invoices exist for your account error. Ready to murder someone, wasted 2 hours calling/emailing/twittering/facebooking support all just to get ignored. My crew wants to change seating, and maddeningly the only help I have got from the club was an infuriating email from the club saying "please renew your seats first before requesting changes". On facebook they are answering everyone else's enquiries and skipping over my question

*edit: used "literally" incorrectly, in a fit of anger*

all changes will be processed in order of payment received

I'm still getting the No invoices exist for your account error. Ready to murder someone, wasted 2 hours calling/emailing/twittering/facebooking support all just to get ignored. My crew wants to change seating, and maddeningly the only help I have got from the club was an infuriating email from the club saying "please renew your seats first before requesting changes". On facebook they are answering everyone else's enquiries and skipping over my question

*edit: used "literally" incorrectly, in a fit of anger*

I'd say take note of any conversation or email (especially if that's what your quoting above) and use that when you are able to speak to someone in order to hopefully get pushed forward in the queue.

Sounds like I'm not the only one that good old Ticketmaster #$*&(%^$# up membership numbers with. It's all the FFA's fault  :xmad:  :xmad:  :xmad:  :xmad:  :xmad:

I still can't even renew the membership of my partner!

You'll have to contact them. Mine only sorted out after the reset my account.

Try to contact them.

I am someone looking too buy a supporter membership with two other friends. I am just looking to ask things that will help me at the end of the season if we make it to the finals.

When I look at the membership sheet that you can print. You can put members in the same sheet as additional members. If I do it separately what would change. For example if the details were to be his, and then I was one of the additional members, would my name be on the membership card.

As well as this, if our names were to be on the same sheet, would this mean we could get six tickets together. But more importantly, if our names were not on the same sheet could we still get tickets together. Would this work by putting our pax numbers and our name on the same request for tickets.

Easter egg ;)

Go to http://www.wanderland.com.au  and press up,up,down,down,left,right,left,right,b,a

Then press any other keys and enjoy the show ;)

what the hell? :P

its no wonder why they call us the unicorns :P

Edited by UncleGoat

3 renewals done in 3 minutes. Couldn't be any easier.

Who are you f*&king...LOL...took me 40 minutes. 

One membership done out of 13 so F@CKED up is this system....Why cant this be straight forward...Are they trying to put people off...I know there is a month for us to do this but WSW have had a shitload of time to consider the issues...get your **** together..

Edited by stavup

When it says send us an email on chat. Did you guys send them an email. If you did what was the email. Or will they email me

yeah i did that. contacted them by each method. i have so far got 2 emails from natalie lol

poor girl!