Wanderers 2014/15 Membership Renewal Launches Friday 18th

Apologies in the likely event that this a stupid question but...

It says 'Reserved Seat members' have until Sunday 17 Aug...does that include red & black members? Because we don't technically have seats...

thats my understanding - i'd say there would a lot of people working on this basis - evidence the 3000 membership count.

Apologies in the likely event that this a stupid question but...

It says 'Reserved Seat members' have until Sunday 17 Aug...does that include red & black members? Because we don't technically have seats...

thats my understanding - i'd say there would a lot of people working on this basis - evidence the 3000 membership count.

If it implies to all ticketed members,

The club should have described it as "Ticketed seat members" instead of reserved seat members.. You are right, there are GA seats across the stadium..

I still cant get through and still showing no new invoices.

I feel your pain. I've managed to renew my membership but my son is in exactly the same position as you. Can't get through on their chat line or phone and they won't return the calls or emails either. It's just a wait and see. In the meantime the chance of an upgrade has probably gone. Really sad...

This whole renewal process has been a joke for a lot of people.

I have been trying since 10.30 this morning go get through and get nothing.

I'm still waiting on a reply to an e-mail I sent on Friday at 4:30 pm re my wife's membership [2 memberships - 1 e-mail address].

With 5000 odd renewals already and the number of people who have raised problems on this site I wouldn't be surprised if the membership team have over 1000 queries/problems of one sort or another to deal with.

that's technically 5000 members in 24 hours, as so many people couldn't speak to the tech team who were in Aspen eating caviar off Zoey Deschanel's legs. The website has really only been functional on Friday afternoon and this morning. Probably have another 3000 members just trying to get an invoice, not to mention all those waiting to purchase new memberships

5154, 18 visitors waiting to be served #ticketmasterout

Edited by ColdRock

i am somewhat confused i filled out a seat request form and they replied with this

Thank you for contacting us in regards to your Wanderers membership

Apologies for the delay in our response

In regards to your request we would firstly ask for you to renew your current membership then visit http://wanderers.memberhq.com.au/seating-request and if the extra seats become available we will help you with your request.

they responded with this in my specific response to filling out that exact form they linked me to so i am a bit confused as usual :P but at least they got my original seat request form

They say you can't transfer a membership from one person to another. What's stopping us from renewing a friends membership under their name who isn't keen on renewing for a friend who was stupid enough not to get themselves one? It's just a name on the card in the end

They say you can't transfer a membership from one person to another. What's stopping us from renewing a friends membership under their name who isn't keen on renewing for a friend who was stupid enough not to get themselves one? It's just a name on the card in the end

You can't "officially" do it. They can't stop workarounds though :P

That is what I told a friend the other day, you can change your address, email address and other details, the name on the card remains just a name, no one checks it unless your being stupid in the stadium

Could also ask the club to chane your name on ther database, you have legally changed your name blah blah blah...

That is what I told a friend the other day, you can change your address, email address and other details, the name on the card remains just a name, no one checks it unless your being stupid in the stadium

Could also ask the club to chane your name on ther database, you have legally changed your name blah blah blah...

On the email I received it says that there is the option to " 'Forward My Membership' to friends and family members quickly and conveniently, via email, to use when you cannot attend a match". This is the same thing.

As long as adults aren't getting in with concession passes and they get bums on seats it's all good.  That's the way I understand it.

I managed to get through on the phone this afternoon, sorted everything out in 5 minutes, I really feel for the membership team and the task at hand..We have a month to sort it all out and I have every confidence all will be good. Just really looking forward to Wednesday night, and hopefully the other pre-season matches. 

The mate now doesn't want to do it. He doesn't want his name on it if it won't be in his possession. I guess it's understandable but I don't think the mate who was going to get it, won't be so understanding.