Wanderers 2014/15 Membership Renewal Launches Friday 18th

Email is out.

It's coming from ticketmaster, so I'm guessing the delays have been combining the WSW mailing list with the Ticketmaster list along with the new wanderland.com.au website portal.

With Membership going on-sale to renewing Members at midday tomorrow, we are excited to announce the launch of your new online portal wanderland.com.au

Chat live and online with the Membership Team, request a call back at a time that suits you, use the interactive Help Me Choose tool to find the best package, access downloads including Membership application forms, your 2014/15 Member Guide, Season Fixture and more or login to your all-new MyWanderers Account page.

Your MyWanderers Account page is  your own personal online account and will create an even better Membership  experience, allowing you to manage your Membership quickly and simply. Using your MyWanderers Account page you will be able to do things like:
  • UPDATE YOUR  DETAILS as well as make deposits and payments towards your Membership
  • FOWARD MY  MEMBERSHIP to friends or family members quickly and conveniently, via email, to use when you can’t attend a match.
  • SELL YOUR  SEAT on a match-by-match basis if you know you won’t be able to make it to Wanderland.

To access your MyWanderers Account page, simply head to wanderland.com.au and login using your Account ID (Member number) or registered email address and password:

yay we have a counter

A COUNTER

all hail the counter

will phones be callable at midnight?

We will have more than than Melbourne city in the space of a few weeks I reckon

i agree, there is no need to rush renewing their membership but we are still likely to get a lot of renewals very fast

So if the home game against Perth is a community round game, does the season ticket still count as a ticket at that game?

that looks to be the case, even though it defeats the purpose of being a community round which was introduced to ensure there is 13 home games per club.