Wanderers 2014/15 Membership Renewal Launches Friday 18th

i assume free public transport is still a thing?

the hassling of busdrivers with no clue what the wanderers are will continue for another season

lol lucky its all train for me

since no one answered my question i will call them at midnight and if they dont answer i will complete it online if possible

Edited by UncleGoat

That's a very good question, I love sticking to the dickhead that works at blacktown station that doesn't open the gate for me when I say that I get free transport to go to the game. He always replies

'free public transport is for the footy mate,

I usually reply. I know that, that's where I'm going.

'Soccer isn't the footy'

I then show him my membership card,

'I'll have to call someone to verify that'

He turns his back to pick up the phone and then I jump the ticket gate because the train is usually pulling into the platform by then.

Peanut

That's a very good question, I love sticking to the dickhead that works at blacktown station that doesn't open the gate for me when I say that I get free transport to go to the game. He always replies

'Soccer isn't the footy'

He turns his back to pick up the phone and then I jump the ticket gate because the train is usually pulling into the platform by then.

Peanut

must be a GWS fan :P

'Soccer isn't the footy'

Peanut

It's Sydney trains, so they're usually Indian. If it was a game of park cricket there wouldn't be a problem lol

'Soccer isn't the footy'

Peanut

It's Sydney trains, so they're usually Indian. If it was a game of park cricket there wouldn't be a problem lol

lol i wonder what he thinks football is then

'Soccer isn't the footy'

Peanut

lol i wonder what he thinks football is then

The guy that I had the big argument that day was a white Australian, he had half a haircut about 3 teeth, and tattoos all over his body, he looked like he belonged in a collingwood cheer squad. The Indian fella was actually quite helpful, very polite and made a phone call to whoever and then opened the gate and he wished me a good day.

A few home games after they just kept the gate open whenever someone wearing a wanderers jersey walked upto the gate, obviously the message got through to them

It's not just us, free public transport with any ticket these days means nothing. State of origin tickets are the only ones I've not had to spend 5 minutes arguing about because it's just a one off event. You look like a massive tight ass arguing but it's not about the money it's about the principle. To be honest I wish they'd either just get rid of it all together or properly inform the right people cause the way it is at the moment is rubbish

Can a 13/14 membership be transferred to another persons name so they can have their 14/15 membership sorted before public sale?

As per a comment on Facebook from a Wanderers staff member - I believe only if it's a family member.

Quick question...

I was an "Out of Town" Member last year, what would be my best chance of getting an upgrade to a family membership this year ?

White ?

Black & White ?

Thanks

White was where alot of the empty seats were in the last 2 seasons. Given more seats have been allocated there than in the Black&White section, I'd say you have a better chance of getting family membership in the White section. Up to you though, I really enjoyed being in the Black&White area first season

Counting down....yeah baby!

Question is, will we match the same numbers from last season? A bit of me is thinking no, as there will be a few bandwagoners who joined up post 2012/13 looking to be there for all the wins & ride off the RBB euphoria, who have since realised that it takes more than that to become a faithful member. On the other hand with the waiting list...hmmm, well, you never know.

lost the email from the club... *panic* :woah:

found, and details updated. :drinks:

somehow it ended up in the trash :sorry:

I'm actually chatting with them via the website..

just wrote 'ASL'

:rofl:  :rofl: :rofl:

lol i feel old :ninja:

You ARE old!!!

*cough* I know I'm older than you by a couple of months, but still!

welllllll IIRC you're both younger than me

ASL was the first question ever asked lol