Wanderers 2014/15 Membership Renewal Launches Friday 18th

Is anyone still not getting the option to renew? I could do mine by my fiance still does not have the option under her login?

Yup same boat. My wife renewed, but mine still doesn't let me.

Oh that sucks. At least I'm in and the missus is out! Yours is way worse! But thanks for the info.

i dont want to renew because i dont want to be restricted to white and black but i feel i am wasting time, i wish i knew what i was doing and was less confused

Okay Goat.

First step - renew your White and Black membership.

Then once that's renewed, go to the online Seating Request page http://wanderers.memberhq.com.au/seating-request and fill in your information.

And fingers crossed, you should be good to go. :)

In typical unorganized fashion this process is F@#cked..I have 5 memberships to renew..got an email with password for 2 of them?..One was a student concession, however the renewal comes up as adult price and yopu cant alter that aspect...Emailed WSW and waiting..For bloody once I wish it all could be simple..why, why why...

Hmm, that's interesting

When I look at the Seating Upgrades thing and play around with "Seating Section", apparently 'Red & Black' is only bays 53, 54, 58 and 59.

What happened to bays 55 through to 57?

Anyway still waiting for money to come into my account so... will renew soon.

In typical unorganized fashion this process is F@#cked..I have 5 memberships to renew..got an email with password for 2 of them?..One was a student concession, however the renewal comes up as adult price and yopu cant alter that aspect...Emailed WSW and waiting..For bloody once I wish it all could be simple..why, why why...

if you're just renewing then its all good mate! you have until sunday 7th august

Hmm, that's interesting

When I look at the Seating Upgrades thing and play around with "Seating Section", apparently 'Red & Black' is only bays 53, 54, 58 and 59.

Those options would all be full - whereas they know from last season (only selling memberships for 80-ish% of the RBB), that there WILL be availabilities there.

i dont want to renew because i dont want to be restricted to white and black but i feel i am wasting time, i wish i knew what i was doing and was less confused

Okay Goat.

Then once that's renewed, go to the online Seating Request page http://wanderers.memberhq.com.au/seating-request and fill in your information.

did this. fingers crossed, as they say, "it's in the hands of the gods"

Renew and fill in a seat change request to where you want to go mate.

Okay Goat.

thank you very much both of you i have done that, i got told the form i need is not online yet but will be, at least i am renewed

Hmm, that's interesting

Presumably those bays are filled with members so you cannot upgrade into them

Why is there a concession price for every category except Supporter?

• Because it's already cheap enough, and
  • because it's not a Ticketed Membership.

So why does Out of Towner have it?

So far today, I have been invoiced $290 for supporter membership, 2 adults 2 kids and a concession (non existent for supporter, but available for every other class)

Dumped off hold twice with a goodbye message.

Dropped off chat twice after chatting and nearly getting "something" sorted with my account so now I am back on the queue behind 75 others.

What a complete BS failure of a web site. Well done ticketmaster.

..... I'm only given the option to renew "out of towner" and "supporter" membership (I was RBB bay 55 last year)...

That's fine WSW..... I can take a hint..... *sob*

Or I could wait till I get home and try there....... what evs

if you're just renewing then its all good mate! you have until sunday 7th august

August 17 isnt it..anyway, im just impatient..but the process is anything but smooth..perhaps over time this will be sorted..I see what they are trying to do though and I suspect that next year will be better again..

..... I'm only given the option to renew "out of towner" and "supporter" membership (I was RBB bay 55 last year)...

That's fine WSW..... I can take a hint..... *sob*

Or I could wait till I get home and try there....... what evs

At least you've got an email and want you around. They've forgotten about me hahaha

August 17 isnt it..anyway, im just impatient..but the process is anything but smooth..perhaps over time this will be sorted..I see what they are trying to do though and I suspect that next year will be better again..

sorry, yes 17th! i must have missed the key. Sunday 17th August

Are the membership team available now?  I've been on hold for 20minutes... I have an issue with my account where my wifes details are appearing instead of mine. 

Same problem - I assume you used the same email account for both? 

They tried to fix it by giving me a temp password but it might take some time. I'm gonna follow up on Monday if it's not resolved.

Yeah I ended up chatting with Ben!  Poor guy.. when I was chatting to him at around 1030-11 he said he was chatting to 3 people and on the phone to 1... mad dog. bringing back the days of ICQ. What a player!

he fixed my issue for me. Pretty much what he did was reset MY member numbers password and attached my WORK email to it. At that time both my wifes account and my account were seperate. 

Then I logged in to my wifes account (who was on MY HOME email address) and changed the email address to HER email address. 

I then when back to MY account and changed the email address to MY HOME email address.  

Get me?

And how much more simpler is it now?!  I'm happy with it. Renewed it at 1330 no dramas. 

Edited by teddies