mack

Romeo Castelen

Join WestSydneyFootball.Com and participate by registering an account.

And then there is the $300 fine one of your brothers copped at a deserted bus stop in gosford after the March 2013 rain match. Someone in uniform though a blue thin line had been crossed. I trust Romeo is a non smoker though, and will travel on the team bus.

And then there is the $300 fine one of your brothers copped at a deserted bus stop in gosford after the March 2013 rain match. Someone in uniform though a blue thin line had been crossed. I trust Romeo is a non smoker though, and will travel on the team bus.

this happened?

this happened?

It did indeed. It was effing disgraceful. It seemed as if the three police officers who surrounded him had finally found someone they could bully. As I've said before, I've lost a great deal of respect for the force since I've been hanging out with WSW people, and it started back then in Gosford even before I turned active.

Correct, he's only doing light work atm

I like that his name is pronounced Ro-mayo. So exotic.

In a straight swap Castellen has taken Hersi's #17.

So, in the absence of any further trial matches, the first time Romeo will be released on the pitch will be against the VIC in round 1. Should be good. If it is true that in his younger years he used to be considered in the same league as Robben then we all should be in for a treat.

So, in the absence of any further trial matches, the first time Romeo will be released on the pitch will be against the VIC in round 1. Should be good. If it is true that in his younger years he used to be considered in the same league as Robben then we all should be in for a treat.

Can't wait to see him play, especially if he's supposed to be better than Hersi.

Dislocated / fractured his thumb in the intraclub trial today.

Shouldn't prevent him from training or playing once its treated & the swelling subsides.

His ability to beat a man whilst dribbling is a sight to behold & his body positioning is a feature of his ball retention & defensive work. The left backs in the Aleague are going to have nightmares after being carved up by this guy.

He's also likely to assume the role of corner / set piece taker.

Shouldn't prevent him from training or playing once its treated & the swelling subsides.

His ability to beat a man whilst dribbling is a sight to behold & his body positioning is a feature of his ball retention & defensive work. The left backs in the Aleague are going to have nightmares after bbeing carved up by this guy.

Comparing him to Hersi , who in the first season was brilliant , how good does he look, a lot better , same , way better? I'm getting excited......:P

I seem to be repeating myself at regular intervals.

Romeo > Daylight > Hersi. :woah:

I seem to be repeating myself at regular intervals.

Romeo > Daylight > Hersi. :woah:

Sorry dude! So much to read on here n we' re all super duper excited!!! :P

Better than Saba? Haven't rated his free kicks on goal but corners/deliveries in the box have been delicious!

I have been reading posts by 'experts' on other forums that Romeo is 31 so he is over the hill and has played hardly any games so won't be an issue this season.

:rofl:

*drools*

no pressure Row-mayo!!!!

does he take short corners? :P

His ability to beat a man whilst dribbling is a sight to behold & his body positioning is a feature of his ball retention & defensive work. The left backs in the Aleague are going to have nightmares after bbeing carved up by this guy.

Can't believe they haven't locked you out yet