Arsenal Thread

Guest Rikitocker

As one of the only Arsenal fans on this forum (Forever alone :sorry: ) I might just post to myself, and any other Gooners out there.. come to this goddamn thread. We are in such good form, I'm honestly surprised on how well we have been going.

Manchester City away will be the massive test though, see where we're at.

• 2 weeks later...

Arsenal looking strong coming into the int. break. Hopefully no injures!

Walcott will be out for around 3 weeks apparently.. not good seeming he's been in fantastic form in the minutes he's played.

Everyone else is pulling through fine it seems! Wonder if Gibbs is okay? Seemed minor.

I don't support any teams in the EPL, but I have a soft spot for arsenal coz of thierry henry.

And the new away kit in purple looks awesome.

I might watch them this season and see if i'll continue to support them.

And also arsenal have miyachi, is the loan to wigan short or full season?

• 4 weeks later...

Theo is has come leaps and bounds this season, he must have heard my abuse for the last 5 years haha

This morning's goal is further evidence that perhaps it's time to throw serious money at him and make him start from now on. Last thing we need is for him to leave.

FFS wenger I reckon I am one of few supporters left but stop playing Ramsey!!!

As one of the only Arsenal fans on this forum (Forever alone http://www.westsydneyfootball.com/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/sorry.gif ) I might just post to myself, and any other Gooners out there.. come to this goddamn thread. We are in such good form, I'm honestly surprised on how well we have been going.

Manchester City away will be the massive test though, see where we're at.

+ 1 for the Gooners brother

You heard any more news with potential signings of Zaha and Sterling ?

Awkwaaaard

lol

lol no offense to the Arsenal fans on this forum but i just love when a small team beats a massive team 

I respect Arsenal as a club and the way it's run, but like Goat said i love it when smaller teams can beat a big EPL club

Edited by Jarosz213