mack

Golec Guns Down Guangzhou

Join WestSydneyFootball.Com and participate by registering an account.

Don't we still love Jarrad.

On a packed train in HK & look what I see. News of the @wswanderersfc fantastic win & Lippi's meltdown going global 1f604.pngpic.twitter.com/1qdiLh7g6V

BvjICjzCUAEEv5z.jpg

Thanks to Lippi those last 10 mins last night probably brought us more publicity outside Australia than at any other time  :good:

Still getting used to the fact that I can travel 10 mins to Parramatta to watch my local team play some football and people on the subway in Hong Kong are reading about it in the paper.

Yep its brilliant isn't it.

I spent a few minutes kicking a ball around at half time with a little kid who had come from China.

His dad was wrapped.

Fraternising with the enemy maybe but blows my mind some family in China has probably talked about it over the dinner table tonight.

^ Considering our demographic, the Wanderers are slightly better known worldwide than what we think. Last month I was in Europe in a small town with a total population that wouldn't even fill ANZ and I still saw WSW jerseys. We've got people from all over the world that are spreading the word as they go, it's in out nature :)

They arent very good chinese if they dont know their old proverb.

The loudest duck gets shot

I trust this is the updated online version of Lippi's resume in Mandarin, where he added "bad loser" "pitch invader" "referee heckler" and "diver spotter". I trust he can add "experience with coaching from the stands" soon.

I don't know how Juric got a yellow card for simulation at the end there. To me it looked like he was trying to play the ball still, he wasn't asking for a foul.

I like google translate's version of our squad:

Western Sydney Rangers Lineup: 1- Yanukovich; 4 - Stanley, 35- Gelai Qi, 17 Hamilton Seoul, 33- Mullen (28 minutes, and the 32 Alessi); 2 - Cole (71 minutes, 10 Saba), 7 Hali Di (80 minutes, 14 Abia), 8 Polly Senanayake, 18 LaRocca; 9- Ulrich, 19 Brigitte

Chinese Language version of the Saba incident.

Passionate commentary!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQwZsbnd7LE

Can anyone translate this for us?

I didn't watch it til the end but basically commentary went something like this:

- "Another red card? thats the 2nd red?"

- "Lippi has rushed onto the field, I've never seen him react like that in all this while"

- Commentators used "hei mu", a term Im not familiar with but I've seen it written so often in social media in the aftermath of Wed's game, which I take to indicate as "the ref is taking bribes"

- he didn't even touch him! (after they showed the replay of Saba's boot in the face from Gao Lin)

cbf finishing the rest while im at work

Edited by blurbel

Aussies don't dive like little pansies. Leave that sissy stuff for the Europeans and Latinos.

#unaustralian

Aussies don't dive like little pansies. Leave that sissy stuff for the Mediterranean Europeans and Latinos.

#unaustralian

Corrected :P

All I have to say is bozza and his comments are ridiculous!!

That guys a total knob with his "un australian" way, what is the australian way of playing football bozza?

Don't make contact with my face, how bout that and there would be no send off!!!

Your **** comments need to stay home, next time go snort a line before making comments aye.

This was a massive achievement for not just Australian football but sport in general! and it seems the australian way is to piss on the achievements of teams by making big deals of nothingness instead of focussing on the fact that we just beat the biggest team in asia in a QF!!!

That guys a total knob with his "un australian" way, what is the australian way of playing football bozza?

Don't make contact with my face, how bout that and there would be no send off!!!

Your **** comments need to stay home, next time go snort a line before making comments aye.

This was a massive achievement for not just Australian football but sport in general! and it seems the australian way is to piss on the achievements of teams by making big deals of nothingness instead of focussing on the fact that we just beat the biggest team in asia in a QF!!!

bozza was talking about kick it long n run lol hes been watching northern tigers play too much

bozza was talking about kick it long n run lol hes been watching northern tigers play too much

Boz was having a sook at Saba for 'play acting' and I tweeted him saying have you forgotten about Berisha in the AL and he said no. I replied with he is the biggest play actor we have and drives a lot. Nothing back since.

#OnYouBikeBoz

FYI Bozza has a Facebook page you can message him and tell the c**t he's not welcome around us with a s**t attitude like that.